Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are we not taking Covid-19 seriously (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136199)

Hampstead 11-26-2020 07:40 PM

Levity break

uncle pennybags 11-27-2020 10:12 AM

I work on a factory floor. I can't see any realistic way to produce manufactured goods from home.

But you guys are right, I should have stayed home when it became clear I had more than allergies kicking my ass.:doh:

dysmike 11-27-2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle pennybags (Post 3662201)
I work on a factory floor. I can't see any realistic way to produce manufactured goods from home.

But you guys are right, I should have stayed home when it became clear I had more than allergies kicking my ass.:doh:

From the bar? Yep.

****, I'm so tired of this being a black and white issue.. and not the subtle shades of grey that life actually is. Adults should understand this.

Brodysseus 12-01-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoobyPls (Post 3659387)
It's hard not to think GK Pro left that unnecessary scene of Luke Humphries walking maskless into a convenience store in the video on purpose. Also it sounds like at least one of the GK Pro guys is a COVID denier. I can't support that in good conscience. I unsubscribed.

Any follow up on one of them being a covid denier? Because with the FPO coverage and skins I'd love to support... but like you said, can't in good conscience if they really are Covid deniers

McCready 12-01-2020 08:58 PM

I signed up for the Moderna vaccine trial:
https://covidvaccinetrials.com/

It says I知 a good fit and someone will contact me soon. :thmbup:

DavidSauls 12-01-2020 09:13 PM

Cool. In my ignorance, I sort of assumed the trials were over, except following the original enrollees.

McCready 12-01-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidSauls (Post 3663833)
Cool. In my ignorance, I sort of assumed the trials were over, except following the original enrollees.

Looks like they池e experimenting with different dosages. Maybe I値l get the high dose and something cool will happen, like I値l grow some sweet goat horns.

Quote:

This is a phase I, open-label, dose ranging clinical trial in males and non-pregnant females, 18 to 55 years of age, inclusive, who are in good health and meet all eligibility criteria. This clinical trial is designed to assess the safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of mRNA-1273 manufactured by ModernaTX, Inc. mRNA-1273 is a novel lipid nanoparticle (LNP)-encapsulated mRNA-based vaccine that encodes for a full-length, prefusion stabilized spike (S) protein of SARS-CoV-2. Enrollment will occur at one domestic site. Forty-five subjects will be enrolled into one of three cohorts (25 microgram [mcg], 100 mcg, 250 mcg). Subjects will receive an intramuscular (IM) injection (0.5 milliliter [mL]) of mRNA-1273 on Days 1 and 29 in the deltoid muscle and will be followed through 12 months post second vaccination (Day 394). Follow-up visits will occur 1, 2 and 4 weeks post each vaccination (Days 8, 15, 29, 36, 43, and 57), as well as 3, 6 and 12 months post second vaccination (Days 119, 209 and 394). The primary objective is to evaluate the safety and reactogenicity of a 2-dose vaccination schedule of mRNA-1273, given 28 days apart, across 3 dosages in healthy adults. The secondary objective is to evaluate the immunogenicity as measured by Immunoglobulin G (IgG) enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay ELISA to the SARS-CoV-2 S (spike) protein following a 2-dose vaccination schedule of mRNA-1273 at Day 57.

txmxer 12-01-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brodysseus (Post 3663800)
Any follow up on one of them being a covid denier?

Even for those that get COVID, 85% are minimal effect.

Unfortunate that so many only care if the worst case happens to them.

Monocacy 12-01-2020 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McCready (Post 3663837)
Looks like they池e experimenting with different dosages. Maybe I値l get the high dose and something cool will happen, like I値l grow some sweet goat horns.

Have you heard back from the trial? I thought the Phase 1/2 trials for Moderna and BioNTech were already completed.

Unless they are testing a new and improved version of the vaccines that are currently in Phase 3 trials.

McCready 12-01-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monocacy (Post 3663855)
Have you heard back from the trial? I thought the Phase 1/2 trials for Moderna and BioNTech were already completed.

Unless they are testing a new and improved version of the vaccines that are currently in Phase 3 trials.

I just signed up tonight. Will post updates if/when I hear anything.