Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Love for the Gazelle (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66332)

ilmcgee 06-18-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodachrome (Post 3021367)
Someone is dumping gazelles on eBay. Older 9/10/11x kc pro and a glo. There are 8 days 11 hours left on basically all the auctions.

Quoted this, because it's worth quoting. Wow, bunches of older gazelles getting dumped on feebay right now.

tbird888 06-18-2016 03:27 PM

Couchcruiser overprices his discs worse than Prime does. Resist the (wallet) rape.

Kodachrome 06-18-2016 06:47 PM

I'm referring just to a few auctions though, not the stupidly overpriced **** that's been up at "buy it now" for forever

There's one for a glo cfr and for a set of 4 star gazelles too, but they're auctioning some old plastic as well.

ilmcgee 06-18-2016 11:45 PM

Yeah, some are way over. Just surprised at how many older gazelles were up.

As far as going OOP, it is weird that Innova doesn't list the Gazelle on thier main disc page, but list it in the speed 6 and comparison pages.

93EXCivic 06-19-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmcgee (Post 3021530)
Yeah, some are way over. Just surprised at how many older gazelles were up.

As far as going OOP, it is weird that Innova doesn't list the Gazelle on thier main disc page, but list it in the speed 6 and comparison pages.

The Whippet and Sonic are also like that. It would be a major shame if Innova made those three discs OOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakamkram 06-19-2016 09:39 AM

What's up with the beaded gazelle that's up for sale on there?

ilmcgee 06-19-2016 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93EXCivic (Post 3021588)
The Whippet and Sonic are also like that. It would be a major shame if Innova made those three discs OOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed the whippet was missing, didn't realize the sonic was as well. Don't want to piss of anyone, but it wouldn't hurt if innova trimmed some fat, like the whippet. There is no reason to oop the gazelle though. It a disc that probably just needs a little more support and production runs in something besides dx to grow a new fan base for it.

ODRB 06-19-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakamkram (Post 3021590)
What's up with the beaded gazelle that's up for sale on there?

Which one?

Beaded Gazelles are neat. I have a couple WBDGW beaded DX. Solidly OS but still great DX glide.

Kodachrome 07-30-2016 01:17 AM

Lol @ cfr glo gazelle on eBay for 70$.

I'm still rockin' the gaz but I keep losing my gstar. they turn into leopards with a tiny fade so damn fast, it's awesome. Decided to start in on my stock of star gaz instead for the time being since I've only got one left. Definitely more neutral, just straight pipes all day, pop from hyzer and pew pew!

Thank goodness there's still time to stock up on them before they really go oop.

Pbmercil 07-30-2016 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilmcgee (Post 3021649)
I noticed the whippet was missing, didn't realize the sonic was as well. Don't want to piss of anyone, but it wouldn't hurt if innova trimmed some fat, like the whippet. There is no reason to oop the gazelle though. It a disc that probably just needs a little more support and production runs in something besides dx to grow a new fan base for it.

Don't be bad mouthing my whippet like that! Bad juju!