Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

cheechmo 03-10-2022 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ian.w (Post 3795570)
Q-mega4s are still on eBay for retail.

And Infinite has Alpacas in a bunch of plastic blends

wolfhaley 03-10-2022 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3795911)

That's a pretty fugly looking stamp right there. Good lord...

DiscT 03-10-2022 06:44 PM

Do you all think the top DM pros will still be throwing old Originals, or will we see totally revamped bags this season? Will there be any remains of Innova?

For the record: I hope Innova plastic is expunged from all of their bags. It would be so cool to see full Swedish DM plastic.

B The V 03-11-2022 08:05 AM

I'd be real interested to see some new ITB videos.

seedlings 03-11-2022 08:11 AM

It looks like Dynamic Discs is releasing their P2 named the Agent. More stable than a Warden and a little deeper. Thatís a P2.
https://youtu.be/C8O0KClKquk

Agarner14 03-11-2022 09:27 AM

Next Evolution Line Disc?
 
With the upcoming release of the Mutant and Splice we will officially be caught up with the updates to the Evolution line. This begs the question of what will be next for the evolution line. I imagine we'll hear from DM regarding this at some point, although they've been very quiet as of late regarding future releases and production updates.

So, what do you think will be next OR what would you like to see next from the Evolution line? Do you think we will continue to see new discs or perhaps we'll se a shift to different plastics? I'd live nothing more than a stock run of Neo putt and approach discs, specifically the Tactic and Logic.

seedlings 03-11-2022 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarner14 (Post 3796301)
With the upcoming release of the Mutant and Splice we will officially be caught up with the updates to the Evolution line. This begs the question of what will be next for the evolution line. I imagine we'll hear from DM regarding this at some point, although they've been very quiet as of late regarding future releases and production updates.

So, what do you think will be next OR what would you like to see next from the Evolution line? Do you think we will continue to see new discs or perhaps we'll se a shift to different plastics? I'd live nothing more than a stock run of Neo putt and approach discs, specifically the Tactic and Logic.

Discmania has said the Latitude64 produced Evolution line is (eventually/now?) moving to Discmania machines. Will Tactics, Methods, and Instincts eventually be in C-Line/S-line/D-line OR will they use different plastics for different lines?

We need an afternoon of QnA from the DM support :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

DiscT 03-11-2022 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarner14 (Post 3796301)
With the upcoming release of the Mutant and Splice we will officially be caught up with the updates to the Evolution line. This begs the question of what will be next for the evolution line. I imagine we'll hear from DM regarding this at some point, although they've been very quiet as of late regarding future releases and production updates.

So, what do you think will be next OR what would you like to see next from the Evolution line? Do you think we will continue to see new discs or perhaps we'll se a shift to different plastics? I'd live nothing more than a stock run of Neo putt and approach discs, specifically the Tactic and Logic.

I scored a neo Tactic from the mystery box, and although itís sweet, I canít replace it easily. I agree with you those two discs Iím Neo would be awesome. Premium Logic would be epic!

DiscT 03-11-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3796307)
Discmania has said the Latitude64 produced Evolution line is (eventually/now?) moving to Discmania machines. Will Tactics, Methods, and Instincts eventually be in C-Line/S-line/D-line OR will they use different plastics for different lines?

We need an afternoon of QnA from the DM support :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

I thought they said somewhere in here that we werenít going to see crossover when we discussed the C-Line tactic that the pros were throwing. I love the new C-line, so the more the merrier.

The Discmania Support responses dropped off. I really hope they come back.

Agarner14 03-11-2022 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscT (Post 3796337)
I scored a neo Tactic from the mystery box, and although itís sweet, I canít replace it easily. I agree with you those two discs Iím Neo would be awesome. Premium Logic would be epic!

I have one of the Mystery Box tactics as well. I actually haven't thrown it yet as I am bagging a Razor Claw 2 and a Z zone in that slot. The RC 2 has a little extra overstability that I like, especially with high winds. I keep meaning to test out the Neo Tactic, the only problem is that mine is white and I live in Montana. White discs and snow don't play well, or perhaps they play a little too well. Either way, gotta wait a few weeks on that.

The logic is my main putting and throwing putter. I keep a Berg around too because that is a very useful disc in the wind. I love the exo soft, but really don't like the exo hard. I would get so much use from a neo logic.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.