Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Kastaplast Svea (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136772)

geo_08 06-12-2020 04:32 AM

Kastaplast Svea
 
https://www.pdga.com/technical-stand...ion/discs/svea

Production
Manufacturer / Distributor: Kastaplast
Approved Date: Jun 10, 2020
Certification Number: 20-40

Specifications
Max Weight: 181.8gr
Diameter: 21.9cm
Height: 2.1cm
Rim Depth: 1.3cm
Rim Thickness: 1.3cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.3cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 5.9%
Rim Configuration: 41.50
Flexibility: 6.14kg

So definitely a mid. My guess is 4,4,0,2. So a more stable compliment to the Göte.

Thoughts, wishes?

jmdaire27 06-12-2020 10:20 AM

Wish is for a firm K3 plastic.... :)

A more stable Gote would make sense and help fill the lineup.

Svea is apparently the female personification of Sweden, and usually depicted as a warrior (thanks Wiki). So I can see OS.

Marian 06-12-2020 11:16 AM

Yes, stiffer K3 would be awesome :)
Love K3 Kaxes but would like the plastic to be more stiff

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

wolfmandragon 06-12-2020 11:33 AM

Gote was a Comet clone, so I am guessing this is a Wasp clone...

I have not compared the stats, this is just seat of my pants speculation.

GripEnemy 06-12-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfmandragon (Post 3596137)
Gote was a Comet clone, so I am guessing this is a Wasp clone...

I have not compared the stats, this is just seat of my pants speculation.

Here's the image from the PDGA site, no bead shown. Curious looking profile:

FULL SIZE LINK HERE

https://i.imgur.com/6TQN5Ds.jpg?1

jro_your_boat 06-12-2020 12:00 PM

I'm guessing something more understable that is actually a Comet clone around 45-21

Streets 06-12-2020 12:00 PM

I must have a freak Gote...it's more like a Dx Roc than anything. It came from a Next Gen tour event and was like a metallic version of K1 plastic.

wolfmandragon 06-12-2020 12:00 PM

No bead, no thank you


Looks Dronish

Streets 06-12-2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GripEnemy (Post 3596150)
Here's the image from the PDGA site, no bead shown. Curious looking profile:

FULL SIZE LINK HERE

https://i.imgur.com/6TQN5Ds.jpg?1

Looks Sharkish...

wolfmandragon 06-12-2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3596152)
I must have a freak Gote...it's more like a Dx Roc than anything. It came from a Next Gen tour event and was like a metallic version of K1 plastic.

That sounds sweet!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.