Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   DGCR Announcements & News (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   First Diamond Trusted Reviewer! (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11390)

armiller 08-26-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellsbranch250 (Post 3215332)
armiller just crashed threw the bronze barrier.

Thanks everyone. I only wish I had paid better attention while playing some courses... it does take a little extra effort to be able to give a course a good eval. I also didn't realize there are only 351 trusted reviewers (as of a search today). I always assumed there were thousands of us bronze folks, but I feel more special now!

And congrats to the Valkyrie Kid. An inspiration to us all!

apdrvya 08-26-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New013 (Post 3215812)
Nobody cares mike

ass!

The Valkyrie Kid 08-26-2017 11:36 PM

Gees Mike, if you're going to be that touchy about, I'll edit my review.

And thanks Jeff (Sisyphus) for the kind words. And today Duane (bogeynomore), myself and Randy got to play the last round ever at Spinskis DGC. The property has been sold and John is dismantling everything.

apdrvya 08-27-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid (Post 3215999)
Gees Mike, if you're going to be that touchy about, I'll edit my review.

And thanks Jeff (Sisyphus) for the kind words. And today Duane (bogeynomore), myself and Randy got to play the last round ever at Spinskis DGC. The property has been sold and John is dismantling everything.

I lol'ed at your edit..

sisyphus 10-01-2017 11:32 PM

Astonishing! Prolific ain't the word for it.
Many of you may have noticed The Valkyrie Kid posting a "few" reviews lately. Well, I wanted to mention he's also taken over the lead in thumbs up (sorry, Mashnut!).
How long will he maintain this pace? I don't know, but I'm simply in awe!
Kudos to you, sir. Enjoying this vicariously.

sisyphus 10-31-2017 08:14 PM

Congratulations to Mr. Butlertron for moving on up to Gold Trusted reviewer! :thmbup:

BogeyNoMore 10-31-2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sisyphus (Post 3239155)
Congratulations to Mr. Butlertron for moving on up to Gold Trusted reviewer! :thmbup:

Well done, sir! :clap:

Mr. Butlertron 10-31-2017 11:34 PM

It's truly been a reviewer's honeymoon for me these last 6 months. Even the smallest courses within 2 hours of my house have been pursued with great fervor. A special heartfelt thanks goes out to those 3 people per review that believed in me. And as always, thanks to my fellow reviewers and DGCR for helping me navigate courses off the beaten trail. Only 200 more reviews to get to diamond status :|

wellsbranch250 11-01-2017 12:01 AM

Kinger, also just moved past 200 votes to silver level. Congrats to him and Mr Butlertron.

timg 11-01-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Butlertron (Post 3239211)
It's truly been a reviewer's honeymoon for me these last 6 months. Even the smallest courses within 2 hours of my house have been pursued with great fervor. A special heartfelt thanks goes out to those 3 people per review that believed in me. And as always, thanks to my fellow reviewers and DGCR for helping me navigate courses off the beaten trail. Only 200 more reviews to get to diamond status :|

Mini is on the way :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.