Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disc Dyeing (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Yesteryears Okthrowberfest voting threads... (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123418)

roggenb3 10-19-2016 10:08 AM

So, are we bailing on this?

Reniger 10-19-2016 10:16 AM

:( :( :(

rd.bittle 10-19-2016 11:09 AM

Is Bennett okay?

timg 10-19-2016 12:47 PM

Bennett has always been the mastermind behind this contest. Hope he is alright!

Noill 10-19-2016 02:59 PM

Okthrowberfest 2016 is definitely going to go ahead one way or another. We are trying to reach out to Bennett and see if he needs any help running it.

Dyers, please go ahead and get your submissions in the works... it will happen... I guarantee! :thmbup:

sscarmana 10-19-2016 08:36 PM

I sent Bennett an email to let him know that I can drop by Gateway to see about a donation. Just let me know where to send stuff when we get squared away

Aim For The Chains 10-19-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noill Golf (Post 3086196)
Okthrowberfest 2016 is definitely going to go ahead one way or another. We are trying to reach out to Bennett and see if he needs any help running it.

Dyers, please go ahead and get your submissions in the works... it will happen... I guarantee! :thmbup:

Cool. I thought about stepping up and sent email as well being we worked on some housing stuff before. If you need some help just holler. I think i could get a donation or two for sure.

timg 10-19-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sscarmana (Post 3086529)
I sent Bennett an email to let him know that I can drop by Gateway to see about a donation. Just let me know where to send stuff when we get squared away

That would be great. If you could please coordinate with Noill and we can take care of it.

timg 10-19-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains (Post 3086542)
Cool. I thought about stepping up and sent email as well being we worked on some housing stuff before. If you need some help just holler. I think i could get a donation or two for sure.

That would be great... we're kind of trying to put this together at the 11th hour so any help would be appreciated!

Noill 10-19-2016 08:56 PM

yep, I am monitoring this e-mail:

okthrowberfest(at)dgcoursereview(dot)com


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.