Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V) (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133486)

Mediocrefellow 01-09-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuzzz (Post 3534642)
What would you recommend to replace a discraft archer? I use it as my forehand replacement/anny shots. Got a beat in E matrix but it isn't enough(it still has fade). Should i stick with the archer or try a vertex etc?

150 class PFN relay

BrotherDave 01-20-2020 10:05 PM

Played a really wooded course today and threw my Stabilizer and Neutron Particle in the bag for the heck of it. Okay discs but I remembered why I never bagged them. The Envy just outshines them. :\

FinHatch 01-26-2020 12:51 AM

Found one of those new cosmic neutron Volts in the shelf, bright blue-red so had to pick it up, holy shet its beefy for my weak arm, more meat than the one neutron Shock Iíve tried.

Pairs nicely with my beat up plasma though(hope those stay as they are and dont gain more stability in the future)

jakebake91 01-26-2020 09:44 PM

Anybody heard anything yet about when MVP is going to release any info at all about these "modern" molds they are supposedly going to be rolling out this year? Getting a little anxious over here.....been eyeing up some discraft mids.....

elmexdela 01-26-2020 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakebake91 (Post 3541089)
Anybody heard anything yet about when MVP is going to release any info at all about these "modern" molds they are supposedly going to be rolling out this year? Getting a little anxious over here.....been eyeing up some discraft mids.....

lol nope

i gave up on mvp

grass is greener elsewhere

wolfmandragon 01-26-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakebake91 (Post 3541089)
Anybody heard anything yet about when MVP is going to release any info at all about these "modern" molds they are supposedly going to be rolling out this year? Getting a little anxious over here.....been eyeing up some discraft mids.....

They had "modern" mids... and no one wanted them. I do expect they will be bringing out some big diameter old school mids when the new line is released.

Too late for so many of us. It seems that every one I know that bags MVP drivers and putters carry Discraft mids... might be a clue on what they need to do.

TAFL 01-27-2020 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfmandragon (Post 3541117)
Too late for so many of us. It seems that every one I know that bags MVP drivers and putters carry Discraft mids... might be a clue on what they need to do.

Hmph. I carry Innova and Vibram mids. :D

I don't care if the new mids are large diameter or small. I just hope they produce discs I can use.

jakebake91 01-27-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfmandragon (Post 3541117)
They had "modern" mids... and no one wanted them. I do expect they will be bringing out some big diameter old school mids when the new line is released.

Too late for so many of us. It seems that every one I know that bags MVP drivers and putters carry Discraft mids... might be a clue on what they need to do.

I used the term "modern" as that's something I heard them refer to them as. Was hoping somebody had a lead on something. I'm not real plugged in to the world of the flying plastic circles. Get most of my news here.

Gonna have to start browsing the discraft boards.......

jakebake91 01-27-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherDave (Post 3538750)
Played a really wooded course today and threw my Stabilizer and Neutron Particle in the bag for the heck of it. Okay discs but I remembered why I never bagged them. The Envy just outshines them. :\

How do you feel the envy compares to the particle, flight wise? I have been contemplating a switch.

wolfmandragon 01-27-2020 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakebake91 (Post 3541185)
How do you feel the envy compares to the particle, flight wise? I have been contemplating a switch.

Envy: slightly more turn resistant, little less harshness on the fade. I get more distance with the Envy as well.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.