Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

blammo 11-10-2017 12:44 PM

P and D line MD2s are readily available from a number of sources. eBay has both. They feel very similar in hand and will probably serve the same purpose for anyone looking to break one in to a slight turnover mid. IMHO the MD2 can do everything as good or better than the MD3 anyway. *fire started*

Flick Maniac 11-10-2017 01:23 PM

What kind of P-line is it on the MD2s? Last time I had one (well that was years ago) it was thats sheeny glossy type that everyone would peg as S-line in a blind test.

Jenga54 11-10-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordBox (Post 2744155)
Any word if there will be a S-line p1x come out eventually? i'm an S-line junkie lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 2823477)
I'll give you $25 right now for a pink S P1x

2 Years later and here we are! Ordered already, THX guys!
http://www.gottagogottathrow.com/med...L-P1x-TEMP.png

yungfiji 11-10-2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blammo (Post 3242277)
P and D line MD2s are readily available from a number of sources. eBay has both. They feel very similar in hand and will probably serve the same purpose for anyone looking to break one in to a slight turnover mid. IMHO the MD2 can do everything as good or better than the MD3 anyway. *fire started*

I agree with this.. i was having trouble finding P MD3s recently so i decided to try the P MD2 and i really liked it. Its a tad less stable out of the box.. still a really nice reliable flight. But I did just get a pair of the brand new 180 P MD3s in the mail i just haven't tried them yet. They feel amazing though. very flat and stiff pro plastic.

Anyone else have any input on the recent run P Line MD3s that just came out?

B The V 11-11-2017 06:07 PM

Very similar to the earlier run in feel and flatness. Have only thrown the new one a hand full of times. But out of the box it was decently stable.

Quinntastic 11-11-2017 10:12 PM

Swirl P2s are killer. Just got a chance to throw it around a bit today, flies awesome and looks good doing it [emoji1]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discmania_Support 11-14-2017 12:32 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B The V (Post 3241943)
How soon should we be on the look out for mystery boxes?

Mystery Boxes will return in December. Almost time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurricaine (Post 3242048)
LOLOLOL We gotta wait and purchase a mystery box to get a PMD3. what a damn joke.

There won't be any P-MD3's in the Mystery Boxes, just something special instead. As said before, there was meant to be a much higher quantity produced of the P-MD3 but there was some confusion in production and these things needed to be added again at a later date.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILUVSMGS18 (Post 3242055)
I'm not convinced that is what was meant by what was said. I suspect that the mystery disc might be a P-MD3 but it could also be S-CD2 or P-P3xs. Or I could be completely off base and it could be a DD3. Or who really knows.

You are correct, it will be something special indeed. In fact, there will be quite a few special things in each edition, with new ones to look forward to during each release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flick Maniac (Post 3242159)
Do you think lack of supply is just out of spite? Really? Dont you think it has more to do with production challenges more than anything? They said there was an issue with the numbers not being what they wanted. Its not like they are out there to razz you personally. The mystery box comment seemed to suggest something else was made.

Right you are. There was supposed to be a large amount made but some issues occurred and we need to wait a bit longer to get those back in the queue. Good news is we have some tricks up our sleeves to add some special stuff to the mix during Mystery Box season. Quite a few special things at that :)

Discmania_Support 11-14-2017 12:35 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flick Maniac (Post 3242299)
What kind of P-line is it on the MD2s? Last time I had one (well that was years ago) it was thats sheeny glossy type that everyone would peg as S-line in a blind test.

The P-Line MD2's are more of a driver-pro type plastic. These definitely differ from the traditional KC type plastic that is typically used in things like the P2 and MD3. Very good disc to say the least.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yungfiji (Post 3242495)
I agree with this.. i was having trouble finding P MD3s recently so i decided to try the P MD2 and i really liked it. Its a tad less stable out of the box.. still a really nice reliable flight. But I did just get a pair of the brand new 180 P MD3s in the mail i just haven't tried them yet. They feel amazing though. very flat and stiff pro plastic.

Anyone else have any input on the recent run P Line MD3s that just came out?

Nice choice on the MD2! It is a great disc that seems to be overshadowed by the MD3 but definitely deserves to be thrown by everyone. A lot of us here like it a lot and actually throw both of the molds frequently.

Columbia gorge 11-14-2017 11:45 PM

Any chance of soft p-line p1x coming out again this winter?

LegendofBegley 11-15-2017 12:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello! Could someone tell me what run pd this is?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.