Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vacations & Road Trips (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Los Angeles Long Beach (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78928)

jabruzzo3 12-30-2012 10:36 PM

Los Angeles Long Beach

I am heading back out to San Diego for another business trip in March 2013. I am planning on playing Saturday March 16th and maybe Sunday the 17th.

I have played many of the courses in the SD area. I am thinking of heading further north into the Long Beach / LA area this time.

I am looking for advice on which courses I should play and if anyone would want to meet up and play a round or two.

onemilemore 12-31-2012 01:55 AM

I'm not well-versed with the LA courses, but there is a new course in North San Diego County at Brengle Terrace Park in Vista if you haven't played it yet. It's pretty challenging, and I'd be more than happy to show you around. Let me know, and congrats to the 'Skins!

mashnut 12-31-2012 10:24 AM

I'd probably be down to meet up at Brengle as well.

jabruzzo3 12-31-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mashnut (Post 1761338)
I'd probably be down to meet up at Brengle as well.

Sounds great! I was going to send you a PM so we could meet up and trade 2013 Travel Tags!

drkstr 12-31-2012 12:26 PM

I played Brengle Terrace while in Southern Calif. in Oct and really enjoyed the course ~ You could play it and then head north to El Dorado and or La Mirada ~ and many Los Angeles discers will say you should not pass go without playing Cottage Grove.

Congratulations to the Redskins.......but I have to go with the Seahawks!!! :clap:

mashnut 12-31-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabruzzo3 (Post 1761476)
Sounds great! I was going to send you a PM so we could meet up and trade 2013 Travel Tags!

Excellent, depending o the weekend I might even be able to tag along if you head up to LA.

jabruzzo3 12-31-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkstr (Post 1761549)
I played Brengle Terrace while in Southern Calif. in Oct and really enjoyed the course ~ You could play it and then head north to El Dorado and or La Mirada ~ and many Los Angeles discers will say you should not pass go without playing Cottage Grove.

Congratulations to the Redskins.......but I have to go with the Seahawks!!! :clap:

I will put them on my short list. Thanks!

jabruzzo3 12-31-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mashnut (Post 1761697)
Excellent, depending o the weekend I might even be able to tag along if you head up to LA.

I will be playing Saturday, March 16th. I will be spending the night somewhere and then head back to SD to catch a flight back East.

I would love a playing partner. I played 6 courses last year in SD by myself, it was fun but it would be better with someone else. High Five do not really work well by myself!

TempleOfDoom 12-31-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkstr (Post 1761549)

That's Oak Grove. I'm pretty sure Cottage Grove is in Oregon.

drkstr 01-01-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempleOfDoom (Post 1762423)
That's Oak Grove. I'm pretty sure Cottage Grove is in Oregon.

:doh: As I was trying to fall asleep last night I remembered that I put Cottage Grove instead of Oak Grove :doh: ~ I feel like a Nimnool