Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

pecosROB 06-23-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder (Post 2794832)
I understand why initial releases of discs are produced in c-line (marketability, sales, etc.). How long does it typically take for a disc to make it into s-line (I dont recall the lenght it took for the PD)? More wondering about the process/decision making when it comes to a disc like the FD2 or new FD3. Will some discs never see other plastic types because the c-line mimics the flight numbers so well?

I'm a bit curious of this myself. I'd love to try an S-FD2!

Flick Maniac 06-23-2015 12:21 PM

This is interesting. It was not always like so. Order of availability by plastic type, roughly:

P1 D, Rpro and C. S?
P2 D, S, P, G, C & glow. X. This guy has it all.
MD1 SG, D?
MD2 Rpro, P, S and C?
PD first S? Then P and later C? Glow. G.
CD first D, then P and S about same time? Now there are a few C-CDs too but not regular.
TD first D, then S, then C?
PD2 went C, P and S, in that order, right? Glow too.
DD2 was in Echostar first, P C and S in some order. Now G.
FD S, D and C. G.
TD2 went S, C. Kind of a sidenote mold.
MD3 C, glow and much later now P
P3, D then C. Glow.
FD2 only C. Glow.
CD2 C, then G
P1X D and X almost simultaneously.

I am just typing this off the top of my head. Pls fix if you know how. Def seems like a historical pattern now where C-line is the norm. P-line has now only resurfaced in MD3. Before that the latest were P2 PD2 and DD2 so it has been a while. I think a lot of people would appreciate the missing links in P-line or barring that, S.

vogurt 06-23-2015 02:02 PM

Mini stamp D-line P1x please :D

sandelius 06-23-2015 02:02 PM

Hard P-line (kc) P1 please! I don't want to McPro's. There are ridiculously overpriced here in Finland and hard to get. I want more Discmania discs in my bag.

notroman 06-24-2015 09:11 AM

Not sure if anyone here is in touch with the Discmania store web content guy but... The circled text doesn't seem like it belongs.

http://i.imgur.com/EsdbgBq.png

Jenga54 06-24-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogurt (Post 2794945)
Mini stamp D-line P1x please :D

I second this motion

pecosROB 06-24-2015 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notroman (Post 2795502)
Not sure if anyone here is in touch with the Discmania store web content guy but... The circled text doesn't seem like it belongs.

Edit: haha I see - on a PD2 post it's talking about the P2... LOL

clard 07-07-2015 01:43 PM

Anybody have the down low on what the different FD2s are like in terms of stability. As far as I can tell there are 1st runs, production run C lines, and some glow C lines on the Discmania store.

vogurt 07-07-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 2795514)
I second this motion

If you didn't know, they ran them for us haha I got 2 comin' my way, with 2 colorglow p2's and 2 more p-p1x mini stamped :)

Um... 07-07-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clard (Post 2803827)
Anybody have the down low on what the different FD2s are like in terms of stability. As far as I can tell there are 1st runs, production run C lines, and some glow C lines on the Discmania store.

I've had experience with the following FD2 runs (in the order of overstability):

OG release EOM FD2 - This disc definitely started out as my most OS FD2. Flew like a mini Firebird when I first started playing with it. It's been in the bag for about a year now and it's straightened out considerably, gained more glide, and has lost a little bit of the hard, biting fade, but has still retained it's HSS. JL red. This is currently the only FD2 I carry.

X-out production run FD2 - This disc is about the same as the EOM. Very OS out of the box with a tiny bit more glide and workability. It's also JL red, which makes me think that the red ones tend to be more OS.

Production run FD2 - This disc is my least favorite of the 4 different FD2 molds I have. It actually has a tick of high speed turn and a big heavy fade. It's a fun line shaper, but the turn makes dialing it in a bit of a challenge since it will tend to flex out a little more than I like for this disc. JL orange.

"First Run" stamp FD2 - This disc is my less stable FD2. It has good HSS (no turn), but has less fade and is a little longer than any of the other fresh FD2's that I've thrown. JL pink.

I've not thrown the Glow FD2, but have read that it's the least stable of all of the lineup. YMMV of course. ;)

vogurt 07-07-2015 03:24 PM

I barely throw my X out JL C fd2 but when I do, it's always reliable. Maybe I should throw it more. but you know, I have Glow MD3 for shorter hyzer approaches than my - 2nd run fd's - FB's, DD's, pd2's.. Much hyzer.

JTacoma03 07-07-2015 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a heads up for those wanting a first crack at G-MD3's and G-PD2's.

PM me or message me on facebook.


https://www.facebook.com/events/1637377369811414/

clard 07-07-2015 10:16 PM

Thanks for the info, Um...

DinosaurThunder 07-09-2015 07:29 AM

S-line Fd2 :) monthly reminder! Oh and s-line FD3. Both would be forehand perfect discs! If you need a tester I am your man ;)

vogurt 07-09-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder (Post 2805066)
S-line Fd2 :) monthly reminder! Oh and s-line FD3. Both would be forehand perfect discs! If you need a tester I am your man ;)

What he said

rallyguy 07-12-2015 12:22 AM

Jaime, how do those G MD3's fly?

JTacoma03 07-12-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallyguy (Post 2806969)
Jaime, how do those G MD3's fly?

Straight, really straight in the early flight, maybe slight drift, then a small bit of fade at the end. I'd say it's more fade than the P-lines but less than the C-lines.


The P-line MD3 and the G-line MD3 are going to have a fight for the "middle" stability slot in my bag after I get back from Finland.

skizzle34 07-13-2015 09:34 AM

Not a fan of the softer plastics but since there are currently no other colors offered in the p line md3 other than white or black I may have to add a g line to the bag for winter here in michigan....ooorrrrr they could make some purple p lines and I could die a happy man

DinosaurThunder 07-13-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder (Post 2794832)
I understand why initial releases of discs are produced in c-line (marketability, sales, etc.). How long does it typically take for a disc to make it into s-line (I dont recall the lenght it took for the PD)? More wondering about the process/decision making when it comes to a disc like the FD2 or new FD3. Will some discs never see other plastic types because the c-line mimics the flight numbers so well?

bumping this question

Tpro 07-13-2015 05:52 PM

Ok so this Question probably has been asked before BUT.... Instead of me look for old "good" stiff star Destroyers to throw forehand can I just get PD2s and kinda expect the same deal?

JTacoma03 07-13-2015 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tpro (Post 2807829)
Ok so this Question probably has been asked before BUT.... Instead of me look for old "good" stiff star Destroyers to throw forehand can I just get PD2s and kinda expect the same deal?

I would say pick up a C-PD2 and learn it for FH, you won't have to worry about finding special Destroyers anymore. PD2's will handle your FH no problem ;)

Kodachrome 07-13-2015 08:32 PM

OOOOOH SHEEEEEEEEEET

GPD2

rallyguy 07-16-2015 10:48 PM

Just curious, what's the difference between the first run cd and the newer runs? What does the slanted top do that the Anhyzer top doesn't?

vogurt 07-17-2015 10:49 AM

Also curious as i just traded away a cd and am looking at either a new cd or cd2.

burdphil 07-18-2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 (Post 2807890)
I would say pick up a C-PD2 and learn it for FH, you won't have to worry about finding special Destroyers anymore. PD2's will handle your FH no problem ;)

Here's a question... why is it that everyone throws the star destroyer and not the champ destroyer, but the c-pd2 is much more popular than the s-pd2? I recently picked up an s-pd2 at a tournament and love it for flicks... what am I missing out on by not throwing the c-pd2?

Jenga54 07-18-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burdphil (Post 2811466)
Here's a question... why is it that everyone throws the star destroyer and not the champ destroyer, but the c-pd2 is much more popular than the s-pd2? I recently picked up an s-pd2 at a tournament and love it for flicks... what am I missing out on by not throwing the c-pd2?

worse grip :gross:

I love star plastic :thmbup:

JTacoma03 07-18-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallyguy (Post 2810561)
Just curious, what's the difference between the first run cd and the newer runs? What does the slanted top do that the Anhyzer top doesn't?

Ryan, need help here :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by burdphil (Post 2811466)
Here's a question... why is it that everyone throws the star destroyer and not the champ destroyer, but the c-pd2 is much more popular than the s-pd2? I recently picked up an s-pd2 at a tournament and love it for flicks... what am I missing out on by not throwing the c-pd2?

I think typically PD2 throwers are looking for the most OS version, but that's pure speculation. Funny enough, the pop top S-PD2's are reeeeally OS.

rarintal 07-20-2015 05:28 PM

Thanks Jamie for bringing the info here! I'm still working on getting on here more! I apologize for being so slow at responding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirdleRoc (Post 2791393)
So I felt the X-Line plastic for the first time this week and it is awesome. The P2 is also awesome!

Is the discmania store the only place to pick up X-Line P2's right now? Besides the black market of course.
Any hope for greater availability in the near future?

The Discmania Store or Discmania Premium Retailers (retailers that get discs directly from us) are the only place you can get them from right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clard (Post 2791399)
Looks like only the discmania store right now, but I would highly recommend supporting the discmania store by purchasing from them. Their customer service is great, and they do an awesome job of listing their discs so you can get exactly the run, stamp, color and weight you want.

Thanks for the kind words. We're working on getting the stamp color added to all the stock discs. It's quite time consuming, but we're working on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirdleRoc (Post 2791591)
The Discmania store is awesome but the shipping. I just want one or two for now.

We're working on getting better pricing, we check back to our shipping partners about once a month at this stage to always try to get you guys the best price possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedavenger (Post 2791855)
x-line should def. go into regular production. P1x and P2 are awesome in it. X-MD? could be interesting too. Drivers it probably grinds up too fast.

That's an interesting concept. We'll keep them in mind for future productions for sure. If we made the MD in another plastic, which would you guys prefer first? D-LINE, P-LINE (like the P-MD3), S-LINE or G-LINE?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerth_vader (Post 2791914)
my gf's archangel has held up amazing in xt, I would love to see whippet, fd and panther in it

We are testing the P-LINE FD right now. If it's successful we can possible move to X-LINE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goeyj (Post 2791921)
I'm experimenting with switching over to the P1x for all putting duties. KC Aviars have held that spot for years, but these just feel so great in the hand! Rocking 2x D-P1x for putting duties, a P-P1x for approaches/drives, and the trusty Gummy Champ Rhyno for Rhyno stuff. Hopefully, one of the D-Lines will season up to a touch approach/anny putter for throwing, as well. They are surprisingly stable brand new!

We have found this to be true too. A lot of us have been using the P1x exclusively too. We would agree that they are very torque resistant, not quite overstable... but it doesn't drift all over the place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogeyfreetilinfinity (Post 2792002)
I heard there were plans for a pd3.

Where did you hear this from? a PD3 would be a beast!

Quote:

Originally Posted by discguy42 (Post 2792348)
I just ordered 2 discs from the store and paid a whole $6.65 for Priority 3-day shipping, and my discs traveled from CA to MS in just two days. Made the order around 8:00 am Thursday morning central time and had the discs in my hand by 11:30 am central Saturday morning.

I have no problem spending the money on shipping when it is that quick.

My order was delivered in a nice Discmania printed box and even included some watermelon Jolly Rancher candies too. Thanks Guys!

You're welcome. We do work pretty hard on getting good shipping prices!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder (Post 2794832)
I understand why initial releases of discs are produced in c-line (marketability, sales, etc.). How long does it typically take for a disc to make it into s-line (I dont recall the lenght it took for the PD)? More wondering about the process/decision making when it comes to a disc like the FD2 or new FD3. Will some discs never see other plastic types because the c-line mimics the flight numbers so well?

The process isn't as set in stone as you are thinking. For example right now with the FD3 we are really giving the C-LINE thorough testing and seeing how we can compliment it best with another plastic selection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drgriff (Post 2794837)
Are the KC P2s being made anymore? i putt with the p-line but the South Carolina Heat still makes them a little floppy. For me the stiffer the better.

P-LINE P2s are made of KC pro like material.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pecosROB (Post 2794840)
I'm a bit curious of this myself. I'd love to try an S-FD2!

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll most certainly consider this for future production.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedavenger (Post 2794873)
This is interesting. It was not always like so. Order of availability by plastic type, roughly:

P1 D, Rpro and C. S?
P2 D, S, P, G, C & glow. X. This guy has it all.
MD1 SG, D?
MD2 Rpro, P, S and C?
PD first S? Then P and later C? Glow. G.
CD first D, then P and S about same time? Now there are a few C-CDs too but not regular.
TD first D, then S, then C?
PD2 went C, P and S, in that order, right? Glow too.
DD2 was in Echostar first, P C and S in some order. Now G.
FD S, D and C. G.
TD2 went S, C. Kind of a sidenote mold.
MD3 C, glow and much later now P
P3, D then C. Glow.
FD2 only C. Glow.
CD2 C, then G
P1X D and X almost simultaneously.

I am just typing this off the top of my head. Pls fix if you know how. Def seems like a historical pattern now where C-line is the norm. P-line has now only resurfaced in MD3. Before that the latest were P2 PD2 and DD2 so it has been a while. I think a lot of people would appreciate the missing links in P-line or barring that, S.

We are working on a few gaps in there. We'll get them out when they're perfected :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogurt (Post 2794945)
Mini stamp D-line P1x please :D

We put these up. Just making sure you got some :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandelius (Post 2794946)
Hard P-line (kc) P1 please! I don't want to McPro's. There are ridiculously overpriced here in Finland and hard to get. I want more Discmania discs in my bag.

We'll consider this for future productions. They would be pretty close but not identical to the McPro if we decided to make them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by notroman (Post 2795502)
Not sure if anyone here is in touch with the Discmania store web content guy but... The circled text doesn't seem like it belongs.

http://i.imgur.com/EsdbgBq.png

Thanks, Fixed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by clard (Post 2803827)
Anybody have the down low on what the different FD2s are like in terms of stability. As far as I can tell there are 1st runs, production run C lines, and some glow C lines on the Discmania store.

The European Masters Fundraiser, First Run and Production run had a slight mix of flatter and domey. The domey version (most of the European Masters) are much more overstable than the flatter ones. The production C-LINE in the future will have a higher dome because it makes it more overstable and closer to the flight numbers. The flatter first runs and glows are slightly straighter and glide a little further before fading out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Um... (Post 2803877)
I've had experience with the following FD2 runs (in the order of overstability):

OG release EOM FD2 - This disc definitely started out as my most OS FD2. Flew like a mini Firebird when I first started playing with it. It's been in the bag for about a year now and it's straightened out considerably, gained more glide, and has lost a little bit of the hard, biting fade, but has still retained it's HSS. JL red. This is currently the only FD2 I carry.

X-out production run FD2 - This disc is about the same as the EOM. Very OS out of the box with a tiny bit more glide and workability. It's also JL red, which makes me think that the red ones tend to be more OS.

Production run FD2 - This disc is my least favorite of the 4 different FD2 molds I have. It actually has a tick of high speed turn and a big heavy fade. It's a fun line shaper, but the turn makes dialing it in a bit of a challenge since it will tend to flex out a little more than I like for this disc. JL orange.

"First Run" stamp FD2 - This disc is my less stable FD2. It has good HSS (no turn), but has less fade and is a little longer than any of the other fresh FD2's that I've thrown. JL pink.

I've not thrown the Glow FD2, but have read that it's the least stable of all of the lineup. YMMV of course. ;)

Interesting. The European Open and the Stock run is the same run. We had picked them because they were most overstable with the dome. If we lined them up here they would go:

Domey FD2 (European Masters, First Run, Stock Stamp) > Glow FD2 > Flatter First run

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogurt (Post 2803883)
I barely throw my X out JL C fd2 but when I do, it's always reliable. Maybe I should throw it more. but you know, I have Glow MD3 for shorter hyzer approaches than my - 2nd run fd's - FB's, DD's, pd2's.. Much hyzer.

Nice set up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder (Post 2805066)
S-line Fd2 monthly reminder! Oh and s-line FD3. Both would be forehand perfect discs! If you need a tester I am your man ;)

I'm sure we'll get a hold of you if we need a tester :)

rarintal 07-20-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 (Post 2807317)
Straight, really straight in the early flight, maybe slight drift, then a small bit of fade at the end. I'd say it's more fade than the P-lines but less than the C-lines.


The P-line MD3 and the G-line MD3 are going to have a fight for the "middle" stability slot in my bag after I get back from Finland.

This is interesting because we had a few people throw the G-MD3 and thought it was much more stable than the other versions. I found personally I could get a better grip on these and I could lay into it more and get it to fly super straight for a long time. That being said, I think I get those results because I was really laying into it, while others were throwing it the same speed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skizzle34 (Post 2807498)
Not a fan of the softer plastics but since there are currently no other colors offered in the p line md3 other than white or black I may have to add a g line to the bag for winter here in michigan....ooorrrrr they could make some purple p lines and I could die a happy man

We're working on more colors for the second run of P-LINE MD3s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tpro (Post 2807829)
Ok so this Question probably has been asked before BUT.... Instead of me look for old "good" stiff star Destroyers to throw forehand can I just get PD2s and kinda expect the same deal?

Yes, the Destroyer and the PD2 are both 12 speed drivers but the PD2 is much more overstable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 (Post 2807890)
I would say pick up a C-PD2 and learn it for FH, you won't have to worry about finding special Destroyers anymore. PD2's will handle your FH no problem ;)

We agree with this. The new Flatter Jolly Launchers are pretty nice for forehands!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodachrome (Post 2807903)
OOOOOH SHEEEEEEEEEET

GPD2

Yeah, right now they are available for Fundraisers and other special projects.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallyguy (Post 2810561)
Just curious, what's the difference between the first run cd and the newer runs? What does the slanted top do that the Anhyzer top doesn't?

The first run CDs did not have our top on it yet. It looks the same as the Prototype PDs top. It lets the disc fly a bit further and is less torque resistant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogurt (Post 2810808)
Also curious as i just traded away a cd and am looking at either a new cd or cd2.

We love both of those discs here, The CD fades a little bit harder than the CD2. And the CD2 seems to get further down the fairway with less effort. It'll surprise you with the distance it'll get you kind of like the FD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by burdphil (Post 2811466)
Here's a question... why is it that everyone throws the star destroyer and not the champ destroyer, but the c-pd2 is much more popular than the s-pd2? I recently picked up an s-pd2 at a tournament and love it for flicks... what am I missing out on by not throwing the c-pd2?

Both the S-LINE PD2 and C-LINE PD2 are both seriously overstable. We would argue there are some versions of the S-LINE that are even more overstable than the C-LINE. These pop tops are very overstable but they wear in faster than the C-LINE counterpart. Maybe it's because people want the PD2 to be as overstable as possible for as long as possible?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 2811511)
worse grip :gross:

I love star plastic :thmbup:

The S-PD2 is a beast, anyone could change these two... except Simon he needs the most Overstable ones we can find him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 (Post 2811524)
Ryan, need help here :)



I think typically PD2 throwers are looking for the most OS version, but that's pure speculation. Funny enough, the pop top S-PD2's are reeeeally OS.

That's what I was thinking too. Those bright Pink/Green ones we got for you Jamie are the specific version I would argue is the most overstable PD2s ever.

jskew113 07-20-2015 05:54 PM

First off I just want to say Discmania has taken over my bag. PLine and Cline MD3s for mids, various FDs for straight shots and line shaping, and PDs for FH, distance, and wind. I love what you have done with the factory store with spelling out the specific runs and limited releases. It used to be hard to find "good" PDs but that is a thing of the past, and has made me try more molds. Firebirds and Comets are the only non-Discmania mold I have in the bag, though I am considering PD2 to replace the Forechicken as a sub 400' thrower.

Please make PLine MD3s a regular thing. The mold just works for me and they beat in exactly how I want: delayed fade, then stupid straight. I would kill for PLine MD3s in dayglo.

ODRB 07-20-2015 06:37 PM

Care to let the cat out of the bag on the new run of PDs. Rumors are out there that some of them are out there....

JTacoma03 07-21-2015 12:44 AM

I don't think Ryan has released them yet but I do know that the newest (7th) run is in production.


I'm curious to see how they'll come out. It's like being 8 years old and trying to sleep on christmas eve...

vogurt 07-21-2015 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rarintal (Post 2812897)

We put these up. Just making sure you got some :)

Thanks! Of course i did haha. Made them my main putters the INSTANT I grabbed them out of the box.

Whatever you guys did with these D line mini stamp p1x's is awesome. It's not as soft as normal d line but not as hard as p line. It's literally right in the middle. Never felt a more perfect putter. It has improved my putting by a solid 100%. Any ideas or thoughts on that run specifically or did they just come out stiffer? I need to buy more. Seriously, these are my putting putters for good. Using P p1x for upshots.

clard 07-24-2015 02:19 PM

Are the stock stamp FD3s 1st runs or are they a different run? It's a great disc, btw. The orange 175s I got are a slightly beat in Firebird in a blend of JL I highly prefer to the super hard Firebirds that are out now.

rallyguy 07-25-2015 08:59 PM

So S line FD3s are a thing?

Jenga54 07-25-2015 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallyguy (Post 2816309)
So S line FD3s are a thing?

Yes Please!

Flick Maniac 07-27-2015 04:56 AM

Uh-huh: http://www.averagediscgolf.com/s-line-fd3-review

onemilemore 07-27-2015 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rallyguy (Post 2816309)
So S line FD3s are a thing?

Indeed they are. Had one waiting for me after being out of town this weekend. Looking forward to giving it a toss!

tylerc 07-28-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTacoma03 (Post 2811524)

I think typically PD2 throwers are looking for the most OS version, but that's pure speculation. Funny enough, the pop top S-PD2's are reeeeally OS.

Actually the opposite, the first run cpd2s were really workable while still overstable, the 3rd run and color glows are similar, but the 2nd runs are super beef. The spd2s are mostly all pop top and as overstable or more than the 2nd run cpd2. But the new swirly spd2s are alot flatter but they are still pretty beefy but i imagine will break in a bit faster than the pop tops. I have been throwing spd2s for a few months and they hold their stability really well. I have one in my bag that has been there for 8 months and still wont turn unless i have a big headwind. The sline are less workable so i think thats why you dont see people throwing them as much because you would have to break them in so much when a 3rd run cpd2 would fly broken in already

Pbmercil 07-28-2015 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clard (Post 2815669)
Are the stock stamp FD3s 1st runs or are they a different run? It's a great disc, btw. The orange 175s I got are a slightly beat in Firebird in a blend of JL I highly prefer to the super hard Firebirds that are out now.

I'm no discmania rep so take it with a grain of salt, but I believe there is only one run of c fd3s, so all are from the same run. I believe someone mentioned that the Euro Open ones were hand picked for beefyness, so there is a little more variance in the rest of the stock whereas the EO'S were basically all the same


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.