Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   What's next on your MVP (or Axiom) wishlist? (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112984)

zendragon 02-14-2015 01:31 PM

What's next on your MVP (or Axiom) wishlist?

We have had a great year with MVP and looks like a lot more to come with Plasma and faster DDs. So what do you want to see next?

Personally first on my list is to get glow onto some Axiom discs, specifically the Envy, and preferably before summer.

After that I'm thinking a tweener mid-fairway set up would be nice. Something like Discraft's Stalker/Glide/Zombee or Westside's Warship. I think the wider diameter will give the flat MVP discs some extra glide, with a fairway speed rim. Since they're partial to 1.5 increments, maybe a 16.5mm? It's not exactly a needed spot, but it's unique, and those of us who aren't power throwers might appreciate them more.

So what about you? What do you want next?

Nasty Nate 02-14-2015 01:32 PM

Electron Ions!

brutalbrutus 02-14-2015 01:37 PM

I would be interested in Axiom 9speed discs. Something more US than an amp would interesting at that speed. A super beefy putter/mid would be nice too....

Streets 02-14-2015 01:39 PM

Moar fruit themed Icon Minis!

Halcón 02-14-2015 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 2699846)
I would be interested in Axiom 9speed discs. Something more US than an amp would interesting at that speed.

They're already coming. Wrath, Fireball, Insanity, and Virus.

The Proto putter needs to go into production. I can't say it enough times. I'm gonna start like rocthecourse with his popcorn. :p

And YES! Electron Ions!

I also want to see (either from MVP, or Axiom) an understable putter. On the more US side of the Proxy and Atom. Something that will flip and start drifting right at 200 feet.

AndyJB 02-14-2015 01:45 PM

I haven't even felt Plasma yet and I want a Plasma Envy. Eclipse Envy would also be nice to have.

Halcón 02-14-2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyJB (Post 2699854)
I haven't even felt Plasma yet and I want a Plasma Envy.

Yes. Yes you do. :thmbup:

thatdirtykid 02-14-2015 01:52 PM

An overmold lid, superclass approved would be even better. Its kind of against the spirit of superclass, but I think that they could create the straightest most neutral disc ever.

More attainable level, I want to see a stable speed 12-14 disc that has some semblance of glide. Something to replace my world and giant (a tall order)

MrGlass01 02-14-2015 02:00 PM

Gimme a zone killer. Last non mvp/axiom I have in the bag. Pretty please.

Halcón 02-14-2015 02:01 PM

They are designing classes of discs that share common cores. Financially it makes sense since they can squeeze 4 or more discs out of one core, while only changing the overmold.

That makes me wonder about a lid, or any other specialty type disc. Might not be worth the time and money. Or they could have that on their back burner. Which at this rate, might mean years before we see it produced.