Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135189)

Streets 10-16-2019 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Tuna (Post 3508510)
I could see Clemons switching since he doesn't fit the trilogy mold. But, I could also see trilogy throwing money at him to stay.

They should drop Choakley and use that money to sweeten Melton and Clemons' contracts because they are really the best MPO players DD has.

ThrowBot 10-16-2019 05:34 PM

Salient is making a comeback, and they're going to sponsor Lloyd Weema!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuiltTooLong (Post 3508451)
Chris Clemons could be a name to watch. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to Discraft. He's good buddies with Presnell and doesn't seem to fit the bill of the annoying DD social media always in your face cult.

I was just thinking, after watching Worlds and HOF, how much I enjoy watching Clemons play... but why does he have to play for Dynamic?

I'd be happy to see him go pretty much anywhere but MVP/Axiom.

PeterMonk 10-16-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3508511)
They should drop Choakley and use that money to sweeten Melton and Clemons' contracts because they are really the best MPO players DD has.

Oakley is signed on with DD through 2021 (along with Zach)

wolfmandragon 10-16-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streets (Post 3508493)
I doubt this...but would like to see somebody else pick up Dickerson.

Chris seems very happy with Prodigy; as long as they support him, I don't think he is going anywhere.

Nova P 10-16-2019 09:36 PM

Nova P to. . . ?

=\

DanJon 10-16-2019 10:21 PM

What about Page Pierce?

elmexdela 10-16-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanJon (Post 3508599)
What about Page Pierce?

discraft is probably regretting losing her

brutalbrutus 10-16-2019 10:29 PM

With the year up and down year she was having(a few early wins in smaller events but not great in elite series), it wouldn't have surprised me a bit to see Hokom move on from MVP but she had a strong finish... They had better get her an Outlaw replacement soon though...

#throwGYRO

elmexdela 10-16-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3508601)
With the year up and down year she was having(a few early wins in smaller events but not great in elite series), it wouldn't have surprised me a bit to see Hokom move on from MVP but she had a strong finish... They had better get her an Outlaw replacement soon though...

#throwGYRO

or some mids that dont suck

elmexdela 10-16-2019 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3508601)

#throwGYRO

eh they would probably take that away like half their line up anyways