Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Bard (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112826)

Monkeypaws 03-06-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McFer (Post 2721005)
Maybe he's got a noodle arm and the Warship is OS for him?

That would be a ramen arm - my noodle loves the Warship :thmbup:

World Eater 03-06-2015 07:52 PM

ya.. either he's throwing ~50' and cant control his angles or he just happened to be talking out the wrong orifice. maybe he can tell us which and end the speculation? :)

cant wait to get my Bards to some big courses this weekend. currently working on instigating some tag battles. I havent had a chance to rank up since I bought in at #22.

Monkeypaws 03-06-2015 09:52 PM

Gettin my cast off next week - getting a Bard, gonna play some 1 disc rounds with it.

AndyJB 03-06-2015 11:09 PM

Adding one of my Bards to the ace pool at our weekly tag event tomorrow. Maybe I'll ding one in and get to keep it, just to re-add it next week, haha.

I will hound whomever wins it to throw it so I can get their reaction, and will report back my findings.

MarkDSM 03-07-2015 01:29 AM

I bought a Bard today in TP. Nice deepness in the hand and want to see how to it fights into the wind. Nice pistachio with super glitter. Will be giving it a workout in the field bag.

The stamp however...

Somewhat gender ambiguous guy howling? The open mouth in profile is not a good look.

if I like the Bard the stamp gets wiped before a friend adds some sharpie art to it.

Kodachrome 03-07-2015 02:51 AM

Lmao. ^ I feel the same for the most part, but as soon as I saw one of the dreamy foils with the cogs and gears and moons and stars it looked better and appropriate somehow. Looking at it plain it just ... Yeah.

AndyJB 03-07-2015 11:20 AM

It's a Bard, he's singing. perhaps the meaning is lost on us Americans since we don't have a rich history of bards like Finland?

DougCrawford 03-07-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDSM (Post 2721337)
I bought a Bard today in TP. Nice deepness in the hand and want to see how to it fights into the wind. Nice pistachio with super glitter. Will be giving it a workout in the field bag.

The stamp however...

Somewhat gender ambiguous guy howling? The open mouth in profile is not a good look.

if I like the Bard the stamp gets wiped before a friend adds some sharpie art to it.

Just imagine it's a woman with small chesticles.

TheBMeistor 03-07-2015 12:04 PM

I still say Westside has the best stamps. Bard included.

ranger 03-07-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBMeistor (Post 2721492)
I still say Westside has the best stamps. Bard included.

I agree. VIP are the best looking discs. Too bad I don't love how they fly.