Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Larbis 04-01-2021 06:41 PM

Anybody have the list of innova parts used for discmania molds? For example the PD is firebird bottom with the discmania anhyzer top.

Tried searching the forum and did find the parts for some older molds but not all.

And I'm obviously talking Originals lineup here

fishballer06 04-13-2021 02:07 PM

Discmania_Support hasn't responded here since September 25th, yet I see they were active today. So I'll ask a question in hopes they respond...

When can we expect to see one of these new molds that were released (3 Active, and the re-tooled Tactic)? How about tour series stuff? We're 4.5 months into 2021 and haven't heard a peep about when we're getting a tour series disc.

seedlings 04-13-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3708356)
Discmania_Support hasn't responded here since September 25th, yet I see they were active today. So I'll ask a question in hopes they respond...

When can we expect to see one of these new molds that were released (3 Active, and the re-tooled Tactic)? How about tour series stuff? We're 4.5 months into 2021 and haven't heard a peep about when we're getting a tour series disc.

Maybe Simon will introduce them at his first tourney here soon, since heís back on tour.

seedlings 04-16-2021 11:08 AM

Eagle is throwing the new molds (few and far between throughout the vid)


Discmania_Support 04-23-2021 02:27 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishballer06 (Post 3708356)
Discmania_Support hasn't responded here since September 25th, yet I see they were active today. So I'll ask a question in hopes they respond...

When can we expect to see one of these new molds that were released (3 Active, and the re-tooled Tactic)? How about tour series stuff? We're 4.5 months into 2021 and haven't heard a peep about when we're getting a tour series disc.

We're back! More peeps to come on signature series stuff. Naturally more specific information will be shared once these plans are solidified but the Tilt is currently in production, one new mold to be released very soon, followed by two to three new releases. May, June, July are going to be action packed. Originals will return but again, we'll feel most comfortable sharing specific information when we are able. P2 is the first one planned to restock at the moment but for the sake of clarity, July/August is what we're able to tentatively say at the moment. Always hopeful for something quicker if it's possible.

seedlings 04-23-2021 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3712006)
We're back! More peeps to come on signature series stuff. Naturally more specific information will be shared once these plans are solidified but the Tilt is currently in production, one new mold to be released very soon, followed by two to three new releases. May, June, July are going to be action packed. Originals will return but again, we'll feel most comfortable sharing specific information when we are able. P2 is the first one planned to restock at the moment but for the sake of clarity, July/August is what we're able to tentatively say at the moment. Always hopeful for something quicker if it's possible.

Appreciate the update! Iím in for some P2 action.

theboy421 04-27-2021 01:08 AM

Discmania Link putters
 
Hello, I am currently replacing my d-line p2's and was wondering which plastic is closest to the D-line. The soft link or the hard link?

Discmania_Support 04-27-2021 09:04 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seedlings (Post 3712034)
Appreciate the update! Iím in for some P2 action.

No problem. Hopefully we get a restock as soon as possible but will make sure to let everyone know right away once we have the most accurate information to give.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theboy421 (Post 3713195)
Hello, I am currently replacing my d-line p2's and was wondering which plastic is closest to the D-line. The soft link or the hard link?

Difficult to say. The hard version is most similar in terms of overall rigidity. If you don't end up meshing with it as a putter it will always make a fantastic throwing putter.

Flick Maniac 04-27-2021 02:00 PM

Exo Hard is by far the grippiest stiff base plastic I have come across. And across the board I mean. Sure, D-line has a bazillion different runs and some may be amazing grip but its not always the same.

Lastchancer88 04-29-2021 11:31 AM



Some info included about the 4 new (including tactic 2.0) molds

Curious if people try the Logic to sub for p2's. Doesn't seem like Eagle thinks of them the same.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.