Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   DGCR Announcements & News (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   First Diamond Trusted Reviewer! (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11390)

DGtourist 01-26-2010 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srm_520 (Post 252041)
DGTourist is right there too with 702 votes. Bit of separation with the rest of us though. :o

I wonder how my stats would be if I didn't take a four month break to find a job. Oh well.

volklgirl 01-26-2010 10:48 AM

Mad props to The Valkyrie Kid!! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies.../party0019.gif

Tim, that mini is stunning! Nice choice.

ERicJ 01-26-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solomon.trenton (Post 252016)
do i sense a hint of animosity:p

Not at all. harr0140 does a bang up job with his reviews.
(well... with the exception of that 2-hole'er he posted that time.)

jedwards 01-26-2010 04:17 PM

That thing is pretty sweet.......but you all can keep your fancy schmancy minis -- I have in my possession the coolest ERicJ mini on the market :hfive:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1264536946

DiscJunkie 01-26-2010 04:27 PM

Very nice, TimG.
Congrats, Valkyrie Kid.
I'm working to get my Bronze status back, so I know how hard you worked to get to that level.
Hat's off!!

ERicJ 01-26-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedwards (Post 252714)
That thing is pretty sweet.......but you all can keep your fancy schmancy minis -- I have in my possession the coolest ERicJ mini on the market :hfive:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1264536946

Credit goes to jedwards for the initial artwork there. Then about a billion hours of behind the scenes work by my awesome wife to organize a surprise birthday party for me. She got 30 or so of my friends to show up for a round of night golf (doubles tourney) at our local course. She had glow sticks, mini LEDS, packs of discs pre-prepared for the non-discsers, food, drinks, trophies, and these custom made minis for everyone in a variety of colors including some glow ones. It was really cool. :D

harr0140 01-26-2010 06:02 PM

The best part about that mini is the lego man with the disc in his hand. If only my parents would have bought the disc golf lego man kit when I was a kid I would have always wanted to be like the lego man and I would have found this sport earlier. Instead I find myself trying to fly through space in my lego spacecraft. Hey it could be worse I suppose I could have some dumbass parents who pretended to send me into space in a balloon! Thats gonna be one messed up kid in the future if he isnt already messed up enough.

ERicJ 01-26-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harr0140 (Post 252826)
The best part about that mini is the lego man with the disc in his hand.

Original jedwards work:
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...ego_discer.jpg
Nice touch of detail is that it's actually an Innova DISCarrier bag, which is what I use.

Sorry Tim
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...threadjack.gif

SpringDgLover 01-27-2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERicJ (Post 252815)
Credit goes to jedwards for the initial artwork there. Then about a billion hours of behind the scenes work by my awesome wife to organize a surprise birthday party for me. She got 30 or so of my friends to show up for a round of night golf (doubles tourney) at our local course. She had glow sticks, mini LEDS, packs of discs pre-prepared for the non-discsers, food, drinks, trophies, and these custom made minis for everyone in a variety of colors including some glow ones. It was really cool. :D

Im gonna go ahead and say Jessica is a keeper. Damn if my wife brought me home a store bought Ice Cream cake id be freaking out. Seriously, that might be the baddest birthday party I've ever heard of.

solomon.trenton 01-27-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERicJ (Post 252815)
Credit goes to jedwards for the initial artwork there. Then about a billion hours of behind the scenes work by my awesome wife to organize a surprise birthday party for me. She got 30 or so of my friends to show up for a round of night golf (doubles tourney) at our local course. She had glow sticks, mini LEDS, packs of discs pre-prepared for the non-discsers, food, drinks, trophies, and these custom made minis for everyone in a variety of colors including some glow ones. It was really cool. :D

wow, i have to make some hints for my wife.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.