Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   UB Disc Golf Backpack - The Freak (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41992)

ERicJ 08-11-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xJFK (Post 955043)
man i love the camelbak pouch but really need a little bit more disc storage..

^^ What he said.

A few more pics of different views of the bag would be useful.

kdankn 08-11-2011 04:33 PM

This could be my new bag if I hear good things from other people

jrawk 08-11-2011 04:35 PM

Impressed. so far, this is the first back-pack style bag that is appealing to me.

Thomas437 08-11-2011 04:43 PM

Really like the extras that come with the bag, price is really appealing too. Cant wait to see some more detailed pics

Thumber 08-11-2011 04:46 PM

The biggest consideration for any backpack should be the yolk and strap system. Care to provide some details into how the support system works with the bag? A poorly designed backpack (not that i'm saying yours is) is a waste of money.

The extras are nice but when I am looking for a bag, the primary consideration is 1 - how the bag rides and distributes weight, and 2 - storage and compartmentalization

From the photos, it looks like a bag that would ride low, which can cause discomfort and seriously wet pants when playing in the rain

as well, what kind of zippers? Are the seems double stitched? What sort of guarantee does the bag come with? Where is the bag built?

Oh and lastly, read carefully through the Grip Eq thread. There is a ton of crap but there is also a great deal of info in what it takes to attract DGrs as customers and what their expectations are

snappyfingers 08-11-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thumber (Post 955134)
The biggest consideration for any backpack should be the yolk and strap system. Care to provide some details into how the support system works with the bag? A poorly designed backpack (not that i'm saying yours is) is a waste of money.

The extras are nice but when I am looking for a bag, the primary consideration is 1 - how the bag rides and distributes weight, and 2 - storage and compartmentalization

From the photos, it looks like a bag that would ride low, which can cause discomfort and seriously wet pants when playing in the rain

as well, what kind of zippers? Are the seems double stitched? What sort of guarantee does the bag come with? Where is the bag built?

Oh and lastly, read carefully through the Grip Eq thread. There is a ton of crap but there is also a great deal of info in what it takes to attract DGrs as customers and what their expectations are

^^^All this...

UBdiscgolf 08-11-2011 05:25 PM

I will be getting my first in hands touch of the bag early next week and at that point I can see where I need to go from there and what changes need to be made at the manufactures end. The bags support system is an aircushioned critical point back support so the internal frame give it a nice light weight feel.

blackandwhite 08-11-2011 05:41 PM

I just sent you an email, expect one from rob.wright@navigant.com

The Hammer 08-11-2011 05:43 PM

Sounds like a great bag.

DSCJNKY 08-11-2011 05:49 PM

Post pics of the bag with discs in it so we can see how it would work.
DSCJNKY