Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V) (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133486)

Moose33 01-24-2021 07:18 PM

I just bought two Envies, so I guess I’m part of the problem. I had borrowed a glow Envy for glow league last week and drained some long putts with it so I had to get one of my own.

Erknjerk 01-24-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose33 (Post 3684346)
I just bought two Envies, so I guess Iím part of the problem. I had borrowed a glow Envy for glow league last week and drained some long putts with it so I had to get one of my own.

I don't see a problem. I've got like 10

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Moose33 01-24-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erknjerk (Post 3684347)
I don't see a problem. I've got like 10

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

You should be fine then lol. Since Conrad announced the few molds both in stock on infinite and in his bag has gone way down.

Erknjerk 01-24-2021 07:30 PM

Well 4 are collectors. Now I recounted I have 11.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ThrowaEnvy 01-24-2021 08:06 PM

Haha I don't want to count but I can think of 20 Envy off the top of my head.. 4x glows :D **** they are sexy.

What type of plastic did you get Moose?

brutalbrutus 01-24-2021 08:08 PM

I have 6 and haven't even thrown a disc in nearly 2 yrs because of my shoulder.

jakebake91 01-24-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3684367)
I have 6 and haven't even thrown a disc in nearly 2 yrs because of my shoulder.

Weren't you going to try n go lefty?

brutalbrutus 01-24-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakebake91 (Post 3684369)
Weren't you going to try n go lefty?

I tried but my left knee can't handle the torque. I guess 20+ years of ball golf and 15ish yrs of bowling combined to ruin the cartilage in there. After about 10-12 hard throws it gets stiff as hell and then swells up for a couple days.

Moose33 01-24-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3684364)
Haha I don't want to count but I can think of 20 Envy off the top of my head.. 4x glows :D **** they are sexy.

What type of plastic did you get Moose?

Got one of the eclipse blitz stamped ones and an electron soft just in case I end up liking it to putt in non glow times.

ThrowaEnvy 01-25-2021 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose33 (Post 3684385)
Got one of the eclipse blitz stamped ones and an electron soft just in case I end up liking it to putt in non glow times.

Hey those are the ones with all the bombs on em?

I think the eclipse is pretty awesome and soft electron is a nice compliment, well done sir!

I didn't think there were many eclipses around but I saw those on infinite.. I snagged two backups last month from a Canadian guy. I didn't want to miss out I really like those eclipses! They are some of my straightest right out of the box.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.