Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

discerdoo 06-28-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3324316)



There are 170 weights on the Discmania store. I'll double check to make sure they haven't sold out yet but there are more to replace if that's the case.



Nope, not paying your shipping fees and wanna feel them up before purchasing. Get them in your retailers hands please. How hard can that be?

AndyGottem 06-29-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flick Maniac (Post 3324240)
Glow DDxs are a thing. Euro release @ midnight.

When can I get a glow ddx in the states

bogeyfreetilinfinity 06-29-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discerdoo (Post 3324415)
Nope, not paying your shipping fees and wanna feel them up before purchasing. Get them in your retailers hands please. How hard can that be?

well, now that retailers can't order discmania through their innova accountys, just a little bit harder, i guess.

Horsman 06-29-2018 08:20 AM

So can we get some stiff P-Line P3X's please.

mshelton 06-29-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogeyfreetilinfinity (Post 3324503)
well, now that retailers can't order discmania through their innova accountys, just a little bit harder, i guess.

If that's the case, someone is trying to shoot themselves in the foot.

Discmania_Support 06-29-2018 10:03 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by discerdoo (Post 3324415)
Nope, not paying your shipping fees and wanna feel them up before purchasing. Get them in your retailers hands please. How hard can that be?

They are in retailers' hands for sure. As soon as we got those stamped they were placed online for both our Dealer store and Discmania store. It just depends on if the retailer near you has done so or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyGottem (Post 3324495)
When can I get a glow ddx in the states

Today is the day! A couple hours from now.

discerdoo 06-29-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3324603)
They are in retailers' hands for sure. As soon as we got those stamped they were placed online for both our Dealer store and Discmania store. It just depends on if the retailer near you has done so or not.

Just checked DCG and they have some S FDs at 171g and 172g and.........they are all white. Lotsa color selection in 175g. Infinite doesn't have any outside of the 150g class yet.

SMH.....

AndyGottem 06-30-2018 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3324603)
They are in retailers' hands for sure. As soon as we got those stamped they were placed online for both our Dealer store and Discmania store. It just depends on if the retailer near you has done so or not.



Today is the day! A couple hours from now.

Check pm

discerdoo 06-30-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyGottem (Post 3324989)
Check pm

Did you pm him to say that any of the s FDs on the DM store that are less than max weight are also white only?

rbru4 06-30-2018 08:55 AM

I've been waiting very patiently on P-MD3s. Any update on when we can expect them? I've seen some from mystery boxes, but I didn't want to spend that much and only hope to get one.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.