Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

ManU 06-25-2020 02:49 PM

Does the "new" DD2 actually show a -2 turn?

I think I've tried 2 DD2s over time and found both to be very HSS/LSS

edit: seems I posted twice (the second one got an edit)

ManU 06-25-2020 02:50 PM

Does the "new" DD2 actually show a -2 turn?

I think I've tried 2 DD2s over time and found both to be very HSS/LSS

(I know...no one has thrown one yet)

abannendg 07-01-2020 09:43 PM

Is there any chance we see the Method released in the exo plastic?

G86baker 07-03-2020 10:58 PM

I love the Evolution line. I really think the new instinct looks good but I sure rather have a glow Essence! Hope to see that in a mystery box one day.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

turniphead 07-04-2020 12:05 AM

I was just curious where S-Line FDs are in your production cycle. Can we expect a restock of them anytime soon? I lost one of my two and I'm starting to get nervous since I can't seem to find them anywhere at the moment. I love the stuff you guys make but it's nerve-wracking anytime I lose something and can't find a replacement. Gotta have my S-FDs!

B The V 07-07-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turniphead (Post 3603240)
I was just curious where S-Line FDs are in your production cycle. Can we expect a restock of them anytime soon? I lost one of my two and I'm starting to get nervous since I can't seem to find them anywhere at the moment. I love the stuff you guys make but it's nerve-wracking anytime I lose something and can't find a replacement. Gotta have my S-FDs!

they are a bit pricy, but disc baron has some s line fd's.

Fink 07-14-2020 05:22 AM

Does anyone know if Discmania are planning on releasing anymore Echo S-line DD3's any time soon?

jro_your_boat 07-14-2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fink (Post 3606870)
Does anyone know if Discmania are planning on releasing anymore Echo S-line DD3's any time soon?

They haven't said (at least not here). Nobody from Discmania Support has been active since the Echo DD3 was released. Last post by them in this thread was from March.

ray1970 07-14-2020 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jro_your_boat (Post 3606950)
Last post by them in this thread was from March.

I imagine they had their hands full trying to keep the business up and going during the whole Covid mess.

As for the Echo DD3, the two I picked up didnít impress me much. I play at altitude and pretty much max out around 350í so it could just be that.

I gave one of them to my nephew. He throws it pretty far and he does make it look pretty understable tossing it 450í.

Iím holding on to my last one until I can decide if I want to try it again or give it to him or maybe sell/trade it for something that suits my game better.

Flick Maniac 07-14-2020 01:40 PM

They said another run is not in the works, but if I were them I certainly would have already looked into getting them made since they would sell out instantly.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.