Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lat 64 Pure (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13354)

IronJack 04-25-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prerube (Post 813350)
I have 12 175 pro rhynos and I don't even throw them anymore because I love the Jokeri/Pure combo.

I see you're selling half your Pro Rhyno stash. I take it I don't have to give you first dibs on mine anymore? :p

I picked up a premium Jokeri and a Pure a few weeks ago to try out. Maybe I'll have to give them more serious consideration if you're willing to dump the hallowed Rhyno for them.

Although, I don't know if it's because it's relatively new, but I have so far found the Pure to be to the Wizard what the Eagle X is to the Teebird, ie, less LSS, yet more HSS. I don't think I'd care for that in the long run, so hopefully the flight will change a bit with wear.

Handsome Rob 04-26-2011 08:56 AM

It should. Mine started out a little on the overstable side. But after putting with only them for a month (playing 3 times weekly) They have lost most of their fade.

I am curious about this Jokeri I see mentioned. Overstable compliment to the pure would be nice. Didn't care for the Sinus. And I'm not crazy about the Zone that fills that slot now. Even though its a good driving or windy day putter. It's profile looks appealingly similar to the pure. I admit to not searching first, but would anyone care to spread some knowledge about this putt and approach disc? Or share some personal experiences with it?

IronJack 04-26-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronJack (Post 813854)
Although, I don't know if it's because it's relatively new, but I have so far found the Pure to be to the Wizard what the Eagle X is to the Teebird, ie, less LSS, yet more HSS. I don't think I'd care for that in the long run, so hopefully the flight will change a bit with wear.

That should read "less HSS, and more LSS"

discmeister 04-26-2011 12:10 PM

Didn't care for the Sinus. And I'm not crazy about the Zone that fills that slot now. Even though its a good driving or windy day putter. It's profile looks appealingly similar to the pure. I admit to not searching first, but would anyone care to spread some knowledge about this putt and approach disc? Or share some personal experiences with it?[/QUOTE]

Pure is as deep as a Sinus. Neither worked for me.

sloppydisc 04-26-2011 03:24 PM

There is a Jokeri thread lurking somewhere here. Lots of posts there.

Handsome Rob 04-26-2011 04:27 PM

Got it.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ghlight=jokeri

sloppydisc 04-28-2011 06:02 PM

My new Pures have arrived. They feel very good in the hand. We'll see how they throw. But I am sadly being dragged to the Biltmore this week with my wife and won't get to play any golf. I'll be a few short minutes from wonderful mountain golf with my new putters and have no chance to throw them. Damn!

vonDrehle 04-28-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloppydisc (Post 819073)
My new Pures have arrived. They feel very good in the hand. We'll see how they throw. But I am sadly being dragged to the Biltmore this week with my wife and won't get to play any golf. I'll be a few short minutes from wonderful mountain golf with my new putters and have no chance to throw them. Damn!

At least sneak out to Black Mountain it doesn't take long to play. :thmbup:

sloppydisc 04-28-2011 06:50 PM

There will be no sneaking off. I'm sure she has a detailed itinerary for me to follow. This is payback for the crappy couple months she had taking care of me. I'll be kept in line like a death row inmate!

jrawk 04-28-2011 08:30 PM

Sloppy, i'm excited for you to try them. I just got 2 brand new red Zero Line 173 pures from MS and can't wait to start break'n em in tomorrow night.