Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lat 64 Pure (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13354)

Mr. America 03-31-2013 03:05 PM

They are awfully slick.

TrippinBill 03-31-2013 03:51 PM

I recently converted to pures for my main putter, but I love them even more off the tee. Pure is a perfect name for them. I throw opto and rgl off he tee and putt with zero hard.

Osmo 05-30-2013 01:55 PM

I just noticed DN had Black and Orange Zero HARD Pures. I ordered them both. i have never seen these colors in a pure. The black is a little to heavy for me at 176 but ill find a use for it. (i like 172)

tbird888 05-30-2013 02:09 PM

Damn you DiscNation and your free shipping for May! I didn't see any more of the blacks or oranges, but I did pick up a couple of the multi-colored Hards. I've been wanting to see the difference between ZH and TM2 anyway. I didn't like the TM2's grip when they were new, but they break in to be money. They also get super tacky when they get a little wet.

Osmo 05-30-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbird888 (Post 2015885)
Damn you DiscNation and your free shipping for May! I didn't see any more of the blacks or oranges, but I did pick up a couple of the multi-colored Hards. I've been wanting to see the difference between ZH and TM2 anyway. I didn't like the TM2's grip when they were new, but they break in to be money. They also get super tacky when they get a little wet.

Ya there was only 1 of each of black and orange. I wanted the multicolored ones too but i didnt have the money. Post a picture of them when you get them. I wanna see what they looked like.

Titan037 05-30-2013 02:15 PM

Just ordered an opto pure to try out and pair with my main putting judges. Hoping this will be my driving putter

tbird888 05-30-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 (Post 2015898)
Just ordered an opto pure to try out and pair with my main putting judges. Hoping this will be my driving putter

I have a feeling you'll be very pleased. They are marvelous off the tee.

primal dg 05-30-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBill (Post 1928645)
I recently converted to pures for my main putter, but I love them even more off the tee. Pure is a perfect name for them. I throw opto and rgl off he tee and putt with zero hard.

Excactly

Jkosk 05-30-2013 08:35 PM

awww. I would have been ALL OVER black zero hards.

I will only putt with white or black, and black is usually grippier than white (at least, it always was with Challengers I used to use and other plastic I fondled over the years)

HiFi 05-31-2013 05:43 PM

Really liking the Recycled Gold Line's for driving and approaches. Very cool stamps too. My baby is a swirly dark orange with a red foil stamp.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.