Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V) (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133486)

ThrowaEnvy 05-25-2022 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose33 (Post 3811250)
Got one of those glow electron Envys, and I haven’t gotten to throw it yet, but I was checking out the glow and it is awesome.

May glow better than my reactor.

Nice feel too eh? I have only thrown mine a few times but it feels very grippy. Very excited for some of those in the bag.

:D best disc ever!!!!!!.... I can't wait to throw it. (?)

Moose33 05-25-2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3811267)
Nice feel too eh? I have only thrown mine a few times but it feels very grippy. Very excited for some of those in the bag.

:D best disc ever!!!!!!.... I can't wait to throw it. (?)

Feels really nice. I did some garage putts with it and it flies good over 22ft lol.

ThrowaEnvy 05-26-2022 09:27 PM

So I threw it 4 times, best Fireball ever!!!

Haha, ha

Its not nearly as grossly overstable as I expected at a sticker 156 N. I popped a gentle short forehand to avoid some rocks but it went too straight haha. The last one I had a 165 proton(?). It thus hammers better than expected, my buddy got a backup it has added 10-15' to his uphill hammer on #27. He's trying to replace a CE (?) Red eagle that's so faded and beat I can't tell if it's an X or an L. I found a 3" long rim section that looked clean(ish) and I'm leaning X. I got two thumbs and it's two fh. The FH were straight to dump at 200'. But that's what exciting, I expected a fast wide hyzer out of the hand.

I am so tempted to try and bag it for the tourney tomorrow for two hammer holes. Maybe FH it a bit :D hahaha ha ha f--k. The problem with new disc is I want to throw em.

Monocacy 05-26-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3811777)
. . . I am so tempted to try and bag it for the tourney tomorrow for two hammer holes. Maybe FH it a bit :D hahaha ha ha f--k. The problem with new disc is I want to throw em.

Yeah, I think you know the correct answer on that one. :rolleyes: :)

ThrowaEnvy 05-26-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monocacy (Post 3811784)
Yeah, I think you know the correct answer on that one. :rolleyes: :)

Haha for the first time I'm hoping my discs didnt show up this week.

Funny enough, I'm trying to crash course my flat yellow esp comet into the bag. I'm experiencing a funk, I'm looking at full gyro for the second tourney in a row. I want to take one as a security blanket. I figured flat yellow pfn esp would work, all my usual favourites are too beefy, I think I'm extra winter rusty and on an uplink honeymoon.

The uplink is kinda like being married to a red head, it's absolutely amazing, but every now and then it "turns" too far.

matycakes 05-26-2022 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy (Post 3811788)
Haha for the first time I'm hoping my discs didnt show up this week.

Funny enough, I'm trying to crash course my flat yellow esp comet into the bag. I'm experiencing a funk, I'm looking at full gyro for the second tourney in a row. I want to take one as a security blanket. I figured flat yellow pfn esp would work, all my usual favourites are too beefy, I think I'm extra winter rusty and on an uplink honeymoon.

The uplink is kinda like being married to a red head, it's absolutely amazing, but every now and then it "turns" too far.

You know something about redheads that I'm not privy to and now...I'm not gonna lie I'm curious.

mas30066 05-26-2022 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose33 (Post 3811286)
Feels really nice. I did some garage putts with it and it flies good over 22ft lol.

I think I saw those at Dog Gone a few weeks ago. Felt fantastic but they were asking a premium. Still might if theyíre around the next time.

ThrowaEnvy 05-27-2022 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matycakes (Post 3811811)
You know something about redheads that I'm not privy to and now...I'm not gonna lie I'm curious.

Haha. Buy an Uplink and you will know.

Moose33 05-27-2022 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mas30066 (Post 3811819)
I think I saw those at Dog Gone a few weeks ago. Felt fantastic but they were asking a premium. Still might if theyíre around the next time.

Not cheap, it was $20 even though itís electron. I had been good and hadnít bought discs since March so it was my treat lol.

mas30066 05-28-2022 06:39 PM

Was invited out last minute to the KSU 9 hole course. Played once maybe a year ago while building renovation/construction was underway. Hated it much less today (although the hex tee pads are still trash), but the key point is this: I keep forgetting what a killer disc the Crave is. Had a couple of really solid tee shots at Oregon this morning and then chained out on 3 at KSU. 270-300 on a baby anhyzer all stinking day long. Itís the closest thing there is to an old S Line FD.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.