Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lloyd Weema article in Ultiworld Disc Golf (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132144)

brutalbrutus 11-07-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejvogie (Post 3516138)
Only if you're changing into flip flops

<---Awaiting the first time BigJerm pulls his frilly flipflops out of his bag to throw from a puddle...:thmbup:

cheesethin 11-07-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cgkdisc (Post 3516531)
You can take off your shoes and socks to retrieve a disc from water, just not throw barefoot from there. However, doing so is simply a courtesy violation if called.

Unless throwing with your foot!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

peabody 02-17-2020 04:49 AM

Looks like Lloyd isn't renewing his PDGA number. I guess we have to find another underdog to root for this year.
I see 60+ Robert Garcia (833) is signed up pro/open for LVC.
It's still not anywhere close to 735 rated Weemster but I guess it's a start.
Go Bobby Go!

bbwrenn 02-17-2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peabody (Post 3549691)
Looks like Lloyd isn't renewing his PDGA number. I guess we have to find another underdog to root for this year.

I thought our new "dark horse" was Brodie. :popcorn:

Moose33 02-17-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peabody (Post 3549691)
Looks like Lloyd isn't renewing his PDGA number. I guess we have to find another underdog to root for this year.
I see 60+ Robert Garcia (833) is signed up pro/open for LVC.
It's still not anywhere close to 735 rated Weemster but I guess it's a start.
Go Bobby Go!

Isnít Robert Garcia the guy who set the record for most PDGA events played in one year? I think he played something like 45 in 2017.

If so, Iíd root for that guy regardless of rating.

araytx 02-17-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose33 (Post 3549739)
Isnít Robert Garcia the guy who set the record for most PDGA events played in one year? I think he played something like 45 in 2017.

If so, Iíd root for that guy regardless of rating.

I really thought that Emerson Keith had crushed that "total events played" record year-before-last.

Cgkdisc 02-17-2020 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by araytx (Post 3550114)
I really thought that Emerson Keith had crushed that "total events played" record year-before-last.

Geoff Bennett and later Schwebbie set the record at more than 50 events in a year but not sure if broken since then.

ray1970 02-17-2020 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by araytx (Post 3550114)
I really thought that Emerson Keith had crushed that "total events played" record year-before-last.



Yeah. I think his number was in the sixties. Only remember because it was thinking he averaged more than one tournament a week throughout the year.

araytx 02-17-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray1970 (Post 3550118)
Yeah. I think his number was in the sixties. Only remember because it was thinking he averaged more than one tournament a week throughout the year.

72 for Emerson Keith in 2017.

https://www.pdga.com/player/47472/stats/2017

ray1970 02-17-2020 07:28 PM

Yeah. I just looked. And 58 the next year. Crazy.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.