Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   What is this disc worth (Part IV)? (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86679)

dehaas 04-16-2013 06:52 PM

posted these guys in the "what's the story on this disc" thread by accident. here are some pics...

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse56eff2f.jpg

180g 9/10 rancho glow dx roc pretty flat initials on top plate and ink underneath, would probably acetone off pretty easily

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse4e037e6.jpg

bullet xd in the 170s 7-8/10 ink on back disc has some dome to it
chains aviar in the 170s 8/10 ink on back visible through plate
dtw aviar in the 170s 8/10 ink on back
wbdgw aviar in the 170s 9/10 ink on back

Mr. Anderson 04-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dehaas (Post 1952569)
posted these guys in the "what's the story on this disc" thread by accident. here are some pics...

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse56eff2f.jpg

180g 9/10 rancho glow dx roc pretty flat initials on top plate and ink underneath, would probably acetone off pretty easily

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...pse4e037e6.jpg

bullet xd in the 170s 7-8/10 ink on back disc has some dome to it
chains aviar in the 170s 8/10 ink on back visible through plate
dtw aviar in the 170s 8/10 ink on back
wbdgw aviar in the 170s 9/10 ink on back

http://i.imgur.com/rOsTKIml.jpg?1

Mr. Anderson 04-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d1scg0lf3r (Post 1951352)

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6cc051b1.jpg
Beast Not sure of the weight guessing 170+? no ink 7-8/10

Seeing if they are worth anything thinking about posting some stuff in the marketplace.

http://i.imgur.com/dEoUGDxl.jpg?1

Disc_Golf 04-17-2013 12:38 AM

Curious what I might be able to get for this 172g Pre-Flight Numbers Super Pearly Wraith in the MP. 9+ on the sleepy scale, super super pearly and even has a really nice pink halo. No Ink.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...p?albumid=2682

gorbanouski 04-17-2013 07:44 AM

I was wondering is this SDS Destroyer 165g worth anything in its condition? Somewhere around 6-7/10, definately throwable and still super stable. I'm pretty new to disc golf so I know next to nothing about old discs/runs so just wondering. :)
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3678/sds1.jpg

warobert 04-17-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorbanouski (Post 1953202)
I was wondering is this SDS Destroyer 165g worth anything in its condition? Somewhere around 6-7/10, definately throwable and still super stable. I'm pretty new to disc golf so I know next to nothing about old discs/runs so just wondering. :)
-Image Removed-

Its a bit light but the natural beauty helps. I would guess you could still get at least 15, maybe 20 for it.

jshedge 04-17-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshedge (Post 1951306)
Any idea on what the Innova factory store test run McPRo Aviars (no bead) run? I've got one that's 168g. It's 10/10.

Is it too soon to know the value for this?

alpha_dave 04-17-2013 05:52 PM

Wha, wha, wha what?
 
Oh Great DGCR Oracle of Disc Pricing, is my thrift store find trash or comeuppance?

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1366230066

CE Teebird, T mold, scaled 171, aqua-marine, faded ink on flightplate, small ink on bottom. at least a 6.5-7/10 (one bit of impact damage to the rim)

Pro-Line Leopard, written 170, orange with partially faded stamp, faded ink on rim and back, heavily thrown, but still looks to be in good shape, solid 6-6.5/10

apdrvya 04-17-2013 05:58 PM

I would give you sixty for both
20-25 on the pl leo
40ish on the ce teeb...
PM me if you want to sell me the teeb.

alpha_dave 04-17-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apdrvya (Post 1954315)
I would give you sixty for both
20-25 on the pl leo
40ish on the ce teeb...
PM me if you want to sell me the teeb.

many thanks for the quick reply, apdrvya. My current plan is to get myself a marketplace crown and put the Leo in a sale thread and the Teebird in an Auction...I will keep your offer in mind if I change my plans.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.