Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Prodigy BP-2 (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134642)

doth_savek 07-27-2019 04:36 PM

Prodigy BP-2
 
I just recorded a review of this bag that I hope will be useful as part of the DGCR archive when folks are looking for info on different bags.

https://youtu.be/2GNM44aykZM

Static Fiction 08-05-2019 09:49 PM

Thanks for all the reviews Doth.

When speaking about Prodigy items, you should state if it's the BP 2 or BP V2.

doth_savek 08-06-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Static Fiction (Post 3481160)
Thanks for all the reviews Doth.

When speaking about Prodigy items, you should state if it's the BP 2 or BP V2.

There is no BP v2 as far as I know.

There is:
BP-1
BP-1 v2

BP-2

BP-3
BP-3 v2

tennesseetailor 08-07-2019 04:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by doth_savek (Post 3481510)
There is:
BP-1
BP-1 v2

BP-2
BP-2 v2

BP-3
BP-3 v2

There is a BP-2 and BP-2 v2. Not sure if that's what the guy above was referring to, but you're correct there isn't just a BP and a second version of the BP.

doth_savek 08-07-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennesseetailor (Post 3482294)
There is a BP-2 and BP-2 v2. Not sure if that's what the guy above was referring to, but you're correct there isn't just a BP and a second version of the BP.

On the Prodigy site they do not refer to the new BP-2 as BP-2 v2.
They say "BP-2 backpack 2019 model"

https://shop.prodigydisc.com/collect...golf-bags/BP-2

tennesseetailor 08-07-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doth_savek (Post 3482443)
On the Prodigy site they do not refer to the new BP-2 as BP-2 v2.
They say "BP-2 backpack 2019 model"

https://shop.prodigydisc.com/collect...golf-bags/BP-2

I get what you're saying, but I owned both and they're two very different bags. Idk what justifies a v2 to Prodigy but the "2019 model" is the second version of the original BP-2.

doth_savek 08-08-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennesseetailor (Post 3482451)
I get what you're saying, but I owned both and they're two very different bags. Idk what justifies a v2 to Prodigy but the "2019 model" is the second version of the original BP-2.

Yea, I think the v2 clearly denotes that it has been upgraded and the BP-2 has been upgraded. I'm guessing they decided to not use the V2 branding on the BP-2 to help avoid confusion, and yet here we all are confused LOL. Prodigy sure has done poorly in naming discs and bags in my opinion.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.