Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Lat 64 Pure (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13354)

Aim For The Chains 08-19-2015 09:05 AM

Yes but I think they are old stock at GGGT still. There was soooooo much recycled stock that didnt sell well.

Streets 08-19-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains (Post 2836114)
Yes but I think they are old stock at GGGT still. There was soooooo much recycled stock that didnt sell well.

Yeah, I had one dark navy blue RGL Pure and was not a fan, Opto came out so much better, even the one or two GL I've seen in person were flat.

tbird888 08-19-2015 09:09 AM

My Gold Lines are all flat, but they're all from the first Halloween stamp or older.

Aim For The Chains 08-19-2015 09:09 AM

Do they even make new runs of that crap? Colors were terrrrrrrrrrrible

Snap-it 08-19-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeM (Post 2836010)
Yeah, the only gold lines I can find are the decos for a hefty price. Recycled gold is nice but it isn't as durable as gold.

Well, if I ever come across a normal GL, I'll grab it. Thanks.

MikeM 08-19-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMantle (Post 2835352)
It's the greatest disc ever.

http://i.imgur.com/jLZTk9I.jpg

sky. 12-11-2015 12:32 AM

Anyone know where I might find some grip line pures new or used?

halfchub 12-11-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky. (Post 2905219)
Anyone know where I might find some grip line pures new or used?

Yeah, you use this thing on the internet called a search engine. Its "google.com" from there you will have a search bar. Type in what you want. So since youre new to this I did this for you this time, but dont expect it next time. I searched "grip line lat 64 pure" and found this

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.c...grip-line-pure

brandocommando9 12-11-2015 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfchub (Post 2905236)
Yeah, you use this thing on the internet called a search engine. Its "google.com" from there you will have a search bar. Type in what you want. So since youre new to this I did this for you this time, but dont expect it next time. I searched "grip line lat 64 pure" and found this

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.c...grip-line-pure

Wow try not to be such a jerk. I guess there's something totally wrong with helping others lol.
It's Christmas season none the less come on man.

halfchub 12-11-2015 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandocommando9 (Post 2905241)
Wow try not to be such a jerk. I guess there's something totally wrong with helping others lol.
It's Christmas season none the less come on man.

Oh look its my biggest fan always replying to me. Thanks brandooo!! However, I was just giving advice. Were you upset I gave advice when someone asked? Oh Brandololol always cracking me up.

Good hearing from you again, and thanks but no thanks I dont support any religion affiliation none the less thing a certain season is designated to religious celebration. Seems kind of grandiose and silly at the same time.

Hope all is well with you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.