Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

robdeforge 01-26-2022 12:32 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMwVqBl1YU/

Quote:

February 16th ⚔️ Iron Samurai’s third coming arrives with sharpened katanas and polished armor - in the form of a Color Glow C-line MD3!

The Iron Samurai 3 doesn’t leave you cold as it comes in the brand new and shiny Color Glow C-line plastic! The new plastic type from our own manufacturing combines our popular Italian blend C-line with glowing properties. This plastic blend also offers a fantastic grippy feel and a top-tier durability!

Oh, and the stamp? It is inspired by the Mecha genre in anime which Eagle thought would fit perfectly in the evolution of the Iron Samurai. We agree ����
love the stamp, excited to see how these turn out :)

DiscT 01-26-2022 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robdeforge (Post 3785276)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMwVqBl1YU/



love the stamp, excited to see how these turn out :)

Lllleeettttssss gggggggoooooooo!!!!!!!

Now weíre talking. Canít wait to light it up!!

elmexdela 01-26-2022 08:55 PM

id wipe it

Agarner14 01-27-2022 03:49 PM

First of all DM - I'm stoked for the Iron Samurai 3, so thanks for brightening up my week.

It looks like Innova is putting out what I assume is another DM originals mold in the "Hawkeye" that recently got PDGA approval. So that is now 3 molds - the FD, PD, and what might be an FD2 from Innova in a matter of 6-8 weeks. What is the general thought on this from Discmania throwers? I cannot help but feel slightly perturbed at the childish behavior as in - first undercutting DMs supply knowing full well that Innova owned the molds and then turning around to re-sell the molds on their own. I get that they are good molds and I am half tempted to try them out, but honestly don't really feel like giving my money to Innova based not only on their treatment of their players (based on reports from Kona, Ricky, etc) but also how they totally screwed DM over.

How many people are going to pick up these new re-branded DM originals from Innova?

Monkeypaws 01-27-2022 03:56 PM

Right now they are all outrageously expensive, both Innova's reborn molds and DiscMania's Italian blends.

Maybe if one or the other drops to 15-18 bucks I might try one or the other.

ian.w 01-27-2022 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeypaws (Post 3785781)
outrageously expensive

PD and FD are currently available for retail on the pro shop. New md3 and p2 are readily available for retail as well.

Hyzer Ale 01-27-2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agarner14 (Post 3785775)
First of all DM - I'm stoked for the Iron Samurai 3, so thanks for brightening up my week.

It looks like Innova is putting out what I assume is another DM originals mold in the "Hawkeye" that recently got PDGA approval. So that is now 3 molds - the FD, PD, and what might be an FD2 from Innova in a matter of 6-8 weeks. What is the general thought on this from Discmania throwers? I cannot help but feel slightly perturbed at the childish behavior as in - first undercutting DMs supply knowing full well that Innova owned the molds and then turning around to re-sell the molds on their own. I get that they are good molds and I am half tempted to try them out, but honestly don't really feel like giving my money to Innova based not only on their treatment of their players (based on reports from Kona, Ricky, etc) but also how they totally screwed DM over.

How many people are going to pick up these new re-branded DM originals from Innova?

Hawkeye is the FD. They only ran that one "troll" run of fairway disc and then resubmitted it for approval with a new name. Hailey King confirmed that it is the FD in an interview that she did.

robdeforge 01-27-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyzer Ale (Post 3785807)
Hawkeye is the FD. They only ran that one "troll" run of fairway disc and then resubmitted it for approval with a new name. Hailey King confirmed that it is the FD in an interview that she did.

It's possible that Hailey is not correct. The measurements listed for the two on the pdga site are slightly different. Wouldn't be the first time a pro is wrong about something

Hyzer Ale 01-27-2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robdeforge (Post 3785808)
It's possible that Hailey is not correct. The measurements listed for the two on the pdga site are slightly different. Wouldn't be the first time a pro is wrong about something

They are literally making it her tour series disc. The PDGA measurements are notoriously innacurate.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...&postcount=165

ian.w 01-27-2022 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robdeforge (Post 3785808)
It's possible that Hailey is not correct. The measurements listed for the two on the pdga site are slightly different. Wouldn't be the first time a pro is wrong about something

Holy **** stop looking at the measurements on the pdga site and making conclusions. They are always inaccurate.
iTís NoT aN fD tHe MeAsUrEmEnTs ArE dIfFeRrEnT. hAiLeY mUsT bE wRoNg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.