Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Ajo1125 12-20-2018 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajo1125 (Post 3392578)
Donít worry guys if you get a disc in your mystery box it can be a straight defective disc.👎🏽👎🏽

Sent him a picture of the disc on a table and he made it right. Like flick said that was uncharacteristic if anyone Iíve talked to from dm

Dana 12-20-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshfullam (Post 3392925)
Anyone know if there were two separate runs of PD in 2018?

I bought one around May that was had the penned weight and mold on the bottom. I believe it is the current 13th run but wanted to confirm if they released embossed versions of the PD later in the year. I just ordered the 10th anniversary stamp (embossed) and though it felt a little different than the one I bought earlier in the year. A little more dome, slightly less stiff feel.

Any thoughts?

There were multiple runs of PD this year. The most recent run (13th) is the only C that is embossed/etched. Your penned one is from a previous run. The 10th anniversary is 13th run and BEEEEFY.

Alexplz 12-20-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajo1125 (Post 3392996)
Sent him a picture of the disc on a table and he made it right. Like flick said that was uncharacteristic if anyone Iíve talked to from dm

Imagine putting that disc in the mystery box and thinking "sorry bro, have fun with this one" :\

Ajo1125 12-20-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexplz (Post 3393085)
Imagine putting that disc in the mystery box and thinking "sorry bro, have fun with this one" :\


Itís stull cool just serves no purpose besides look good

joshfullam 12-20-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana (Post 3393030)
There were multiple runs of PD this year. The most recent run (13th) is the only C that is embossed/etched. Your penned one is from a previous run. The 10th anniversary is 13th run and BEEEEFY.

Thanks for the info! I think this penned run is decently OS as well and definitely a stiffer plastic. Also more of a flat top compared to 13th run. I have to look into 12th run PDs.

icebat 12-21-2018 02:46 PM

I need some luster cd2's! Can we expect those to be run at some point?

racer93 12-22-2018 05:14 AM

If anyone is looking for one, I got one of the VERY high PLH S-Line PDs in my mystery box. It looks seriously beefy compared to my other S-PDs...

Grippenripp 12-22-2018 09:33 AM

Grabbed an MD5 last night, it was between that or the MD on trying something new. I love it. OS for sure. But not uselessly OS. More straight to fade before that classic Gator dump kicked in whereas the gator seem to hold more of a hyzer I guess an arcing hyzer I mean to say then of course the dump at the end. In the hand the MD5 is comfortable for any grip it's very stramline where the Gator, I found to be bulky. Even got to test it into a headwind 5-10 MPH. No effect at all on the flight. This is based on about 50 throws with it this morning more testing still in order.

jjmiller 12-22-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer93 (Post 3393736)
If anyone is looking for one, I got one of the VERY high PLH S-Line PDs in my mystery box. It looks seriously beefy compared to my other S-PDs...

Weight/color?

racer93 12-23-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmiller (Post 3393888)
Weight/color?

Yellow w/white stamp, 175g new and unthrown.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.