Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

Jenga54 04-19-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soups (Post 2986825)

Just a few more releases and I'll be able to get one.
I understand fundraising releases, which are awesome. It also encourages the Facebook flippers. I've sold a hot item, but mostly it's just annoying. I've never bought 5-20 of something just to flip 2 days later.
I would suggest releasing fundraisers Monday and Tuesday, then stock release once the fundraisers are sold out.
Drives demand for the collectibles, but also the flippers are selling $25-40 discs that others are throwing. I also have nothing against throwing expensive discs, I like to have nice stuff too.

Mostly just boring, I'm not trying to buy any of these releases, just waiting for stock release.

Soups 04-20-2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenga54 (Post 2986861)
Just a few more releases and I'll be able to get one.
I understand fundraising releases, which are awesome. It also encourages the Facebook flippers. I've sold a hot item, but mostly it's just annoying. I've never bought 5-20 of something just to flip 2 days later.
I would suggest releasing fundraisers Monday and Tuesday, then stock release once the fundraisers are sold out.
Drives demand for the collectibles, but also the flippers are selling $25-40 discs that others are throwing. I also have nothing against throwing expensive discs, I like to have nice stuff too.

Mostly just boring, I'm not trying to buy any of these releases, just waiting for stock release.


Yeah, I didn't really fancy a C-Line one anyway. Kind of wanted an S, so I didn't buy any either. Would have probably gotten one of the K.O. ones first time around.

One thing I will say though, just in case you didn't see it before they sold out: they at least tried to limit purchases of the discs to three maximum per person. Hopefully that worked out for a number of people.

Jenga54 04-20-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soups (Post 2987487)
Yeah, I didn't really fancy a C-Line one anyway. Kind of wanted an S, so I didn't buy any either. Would have probably gotten one of the K.O. ones first time around.

One thing I will say though, just in case you didn't see it before they sold out: they at least tried to limit purchases of the discs to three maximum per person. Hopefully that worked out for a number of people.

I did notice and it was a good step. Also, I think most are holding on to theirs. Just seems to me the people paying on the high end $40+ are collectors or expensive throwers.
If you release the stock right after, you won't have collector discs that are being thrown and also selling top dollar to those who want to hang it

Jlee 04-21-2016 11:21 AM

Still no word on the release?

Jenga54 04-21-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jlee (Post 2987750)
Still no word on the release?

So far 2 releases of DDx for fundraisers S Line and Metal Flake CLine, sold out real quick. No stock release yet

superium 04-21-2016 09:42 PM

Yeah I just want to know when they will be available at online store's/local shops. I just want thrower's.

Jenga54 04-21-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superium (Post 2988130)
Yeah I just want to know when they will be available at online store's/local shops. I just want thrower's.

Yup we all want throwers! Bring it DM!

Bhopkins1311 04-27-2016 10:01 AM

I want to order 4 discmania discs to set my brother up with a new bag
 
I want to set my brother up with a new bag with 4 discmania discs hes only played disc golf once or twice. Can i get a discount if i order 4 discs at once?

Jenga54 04-27-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhopkins1311 (Post 2990858)
I want to set my brother up with a new bag with 4 discmania discs hes only played disc golf once or twice. Can i get a discount if i order 4 discs at once?

I would also like a 4+ disc discount!

DM does different sales and things throughout the year. Also there might be some guys on here that sell DM in their stores or know someone who does!

ill4mation 04-28-2016 01:05 AM

When will the NIke jerseys be restocked? I'm in the market for new gear this year and would really like one.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.