Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Official Ask Discmania Thread (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103883)

thursdaddy 05-16-2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3307778)
New fd2 are up. Funny how people are buying 20 at a time (obviously for upsales). This happens with every single release, despite the molds. Can't help but continue to ween from DM, which really sucks. I'll be back when you can tamo up production to kill the craziness to buy you're producta

There are plenty of them still up on the store? Who cares if people are buying 20 of them...

It's also a fundraising disc, so the more purchased the better for the sport...

Sorry, just confused by this logic.

Owensjef 05-16-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursdaddy (Post 3308038)
There are plenty of them still up on the store? Who cares if people are buying 20 of them...

It's also a fundraising disc, so the more purchased the better for the sport...

Sorry, just confused by this logic.

you're confused by the logic of low supply continues to yield high demand and substantially increases prices? If you miss the initial sales, you have no choice but to move to the 2nd hand market and pay ransoms for discs.

Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

thursdaddy 05-16-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3308303)
you're confused by the logic of low supply continues to yield high demand and substantially increases prices? If you miss the initial sales, you have no choice but to move to the 2nd hand market and pay ransoms for discs.

Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

The confusion lied in the fact that there are still hundreds available on the store. No one is forcing you to purchase for 2x-3x the price. Awesome products are the reason for high demand, not low supply stocks. At the end of the day they are a business, they cant pay their bills with over-produced plastic that hasn't sold yet.

I should of worded it differently, my apologies if I came off as offensive. Happy huckin!

jjmiller 05-18-2018 09:28 PM

Did p-line md3's ever come out?

I guess even if they did, they're gone now...

broomerang 05-18-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmiller (Post 3309285)
Did p-line md3's ever come out?

I guess even if they did, they're gone now...

Small run came out during the spring event. I believe they said another "normal" run will come out again later this year.

Discmania_Support 05-21-2018 10:22 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meillo (Post 3307029)
Are there S-Line P3 planned, or P-Line maybe? That would be great.

The P3 is an important disc in my bag. But it looks as if it stands much in the shadows of the P2 and P1x. How's the future looking for the mold?

And finally, could you explain about the flight numbers change? I've got one with 3/2/0/3 (first ordered) and one with 3/2/0/2 (later ordered). The latter numbers appear to be a correction, because that's more what it flies ... but the website still says 3/2/0/3. https://www.discmania.net/product/p3/

Great news! We have a new production run of D-Line P3 and C-Line P3 ready to be stamped. C-Line is still being made but we have some on hand for the time being. This run feels pretty awesome and are excited to get some heavier ones back out there. As far as the flight numbers go, the fade of 2 is correct now. Though the flight of the MD3 and the P3 did not change, the numbers now reflect what they should have said in the first place. P3 will be back soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grippenripp (Post 3307248)
Where can I find CD2??

CD2's are in production at the moment. About half of them are done so far, just waiting on the final plastic to finish and we can get those in stock as well. Less than a month ETA

Quote:

Originally Posted by broomerang (Post 3308007)
Couple of questions awaiting official response:

When are S-Line CD2 planned to be released again?

When is the FD2 going to see a run in C-Line?

Thanks much!

S-Line CD2 will be back very soon

FD2 has a C-Line production this year most likely

Discmania_Support 05-21-2018 10:25 AM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Owensjef (Post 3308303)
you're confused by the logic of low supply continues to yield high demand and substantially increases prices? If you miss the initial sales, you have no choice but to move to the 2nd hand market and pay ransoms for discs.

Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

We still have plenty online for you! We did a larger batch release of these so everyone could try out as many of a band new thing as they wanted. Have no fear!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmiller (Post 3309285)
Did p-line md3's ever come out?

I guess even if they did, they're gone now...

P-MD3's are here in full force. We just need to stamp them up and send 'em off. About a week most likely. They feel great too! Just a little bit of dome compared to the flatter run last time.

jjmiller 05-21-2018 11:04 AM

Awesome! Any idea if that dome makes them more or less stable?

Anthony_G 05-21-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discmania_Support (Post 3310019)
Great news! We have a new production run of D-Line P3 and C-Line P3 ready to be stamped. C-Line is still being made but we have some on hand for the time being. This run feels pretty awesome and are excited to get some heavier ones back out there. As far as the flight numbers go, the fade of 2 is correct now. Though the flight of the MD3 and the P3 did not change, the numbers now reflect what they should have said in the first place. P3 will be back soon!

:D:D Yes! :clap::clap:

Discmania_Support 05-22-2018 04:03 PM

Discmania Support Reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmiller (Post 3310051)
Awesome! Any idea if that dome makes them more or less stable?

To be determined. We'll make it out there and do some testing tomorrow perhaps. Tentative guesstimation is that they will be a touch less stable and definitely more glide.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.