Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V) (https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133486)

brutalbrutus 07-14-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmexdela (Post 3472857)
what is the pilot like again with the profile

anode if i remember right

Micro bead. The first time I picked one up, it felt a lot like a challenger to me but slimmer. PDGA specs has it at 1.9 height and a chally at 2.2

elmexdela 07-14-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3472864)
Micro bead. The first time I picked one up, it felt a lot like a challenger to me but slimmer. PDGA specs has it at 1.9 height and a chally at 2.2

chally ss

jk i havent thrown anything than an og chally which actually i have a pro d laying somewhere around here hmmm

is it more like a small bead dx aviar

i know im splitting hairs here but i could see/feel difference in chally vs sb dx aviar

Moose33 07-14-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmexdela (Post 3472825)
why do you go swan

I only carry two PA molds Harp and whatever Iím putting with, right now that is the Swan. Itís great for push putts and the throwers are just super easy to manipulate on any line you donít want to fade.

If I give it hyzer it goes straight, closer to flat it turns totally flat and it turns a lot. Does the shots your talking about super intuitively.

elmexdela 07-14-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose33 (Post 3472917)
I only carry two PA molds Harp and whatever Iím putting with, right now that is the Swan. Itís great for push putts and the throwers are just super easy to manipulate on any line you donít want to fade.

If I give it hyzer it goes straight, closer to flat it turns totally flat and it turns a lot. Does the shots your talking about super intuitively.

im pretty sure one of my buddies throws a swan ill have to check it out thank you

elmexdela 07-14-2019 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutalbrutus (Post 3472864)
Micro bead. The first time I picked one up, it felt a lot like a challenger to me but slimmer. PDGA specs has it at 1.9 height and a chally at 2.2

threw the chally today it was flat stable

does the pilot have similar flight path

im sure with little beating the pro d chally would be a flipper but its too floaty

maybe im just a picky one

brutalbrutus 07-15-2019 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmexdela (Post 3472935)
threw the chally today it was flat stable

does the pilot have similar flight path

im sure with little beating the pro d chally would be a flipper but its too floaty

maybe im just a picky one

Like I said before, I haven't rally thrown the Pilot for distance much, but it does have some natural turn to it. Flight numbers are pretty dead on, imo at -1 1. Whereas the Chally is more of the classic straight with a late fade, 0 2.

No shame in being picky. Putters are definitely the most feel dependent of the classes, imo… which is why I never could gel with the Ion after using rhynos and envys for putting before trying an Ion for the first time when they came out in E.

Jouni 07-15-2019 04:57 AM

I don't see or feel big difference in Streamline Electron and MVP Electron. Except I initially though they beat faster as you don't see the scuffs on black gyro rim soas easily.

Pilot in Electron has a puddle top and is -1 1, but in Neutron they are board flat and 0 2. Electron turns gently and is great for hyzerflips whereas I can't get Neutron to turn to right at all.

elmexdela 07-15-2019 12:46 PM

thank you everyone

funguy 07-15-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jouni (Post 3472954)
I don't see or feel big difference in Streamline Electron and MVP Electron. Except I initially though they beat faster as you don't see the scuffs on black gyro rim soas easily.

Pilot in Electron has a puddle top and is -1 1, but in Neutron they are board flat and 0 2. Electron turns gently and is great for hyzerflips whereas I can't get Neutron to turn to right at all.

The Firm Electron Pilots are closer to Neutron compared to regular and soft Electron. I use the Firm Electron for all my straight up shots and off the tee drives that I need to go straight with no HSS or LSS. Can't wait until it gets released as a stock item.

Jouni 07-15-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funguy (Post 3473056)
The Firm Electron Pilots are closer to Neutron compared to regular and soft Electron. I use the Firm Electron for all my straight up shots and off the tee drives that I need to go straight with no HSS or LSS. Can't wait until it gets released as a stock item.

Nice, I have only played with Medium, but I'd like to putt with Firm.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.