Thread: Grip's 13ag
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 13 Times in 10 Posts

Honestly the JLS is just that workable...and don't forget at one point in time the Cobra was the longest disc on the market! Seriously though, a flat release with power (or an anny with less juice) will more than suffice. FH definitely comes into play as well but short answer a worn QJ has plenty of turn for someone with 400'+ golf line distance.

I don't use the D Drone as a go-to-stable mid, it's merely a Drone I can power down on or stretch high flex shots with - things of that nature. Another factor is I love driving with my Titanic which can take as much power as any other putter on the market. I've thrown just about every mid out there and was always a Buzzz guy [in relation to Buzzz v. Roc]. Heavy Opto Fuses had my heart for a while, but the "+" rim that most Lat64 discs have create issues with my forehand and overhand - same reason I no longer throw the xXx.

Another thing that gets me is too many options...I'm so damn indecisive from my over-analytical tendencies and can't have discs that are too similar to each other. My brain down right hurts when I play with guys that carry 5 Rocs or Destroyers or whatever other mold it is.

Long story short (South Park, anyone?), I can hyzerflip my Cobra(s) as far as a lot of people can throw a driver, and finally concluded there's honestly no need.

Thanks for the feedback, though!