Thread: Disc Golf lingo
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Weyums3's Avatar
Weyums3 Weyums3 is offline
Bogey Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lake in the Hills, IL
Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 90
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Weyums3
Default Disc Golf lingo

So this year I am taking it more serious I learned what hyzer and anhyzer mean, I also know what over and understable mean.

I am now trying to figure out what flip and turn over is, and what the difference is. Like in this sentence "I'm looking for a fairly straight flying disc that might want to flip but can't. So something that turns just a little. " What does this mean, can someone please explain flip, and flippy, and turn over to me?
Reply With Quote