Old 07-30-2019, 12:06 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 18 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
I always liked the outlaw, but when the 3rd runs came out and were way flatter and more overstable than the first 2 runs, I was disappointed. I don't think I'll throw them again though, because the hurricane is easy enough to acquire and flies pretty much perfectly for my arm speed.
Wait, by 3rd run do you mean production run, with flight numbers in the stamp? Those Pinnacles? If so, I dread to think how OS they are as my FR Pinnacle Outlaw I would say is the most OS of the high speed stuff I have (Enemy and Fighter top it, but can't get nearly as much distance), more OS than a Rampage or even Legend Outlaw (as well as the odd really OS Cannon I have).

For Icons, my experience has been FR most OS, Production Run next but nowhere near FR stability and SR being very flippy (very much pop-top/heartbeat is the one I have).

As for throwing Legacy, I'm in my second or third year of bagging only their discs. Ironic as getting hold of their discs isn't the easiest here, but then again, don't need to replace their stuff either, buying only premium plastic, it holds. Was just commenting to my friend that an Icon Rival I've had in the bag for four years still flies true, hell, can't even feel any nicks in the rim. And it's hit its share of trees and such .