Old 07-29-2019, 08:32 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.7
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 482 Times in 297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalk77 View Post
I like this bag. I was curious about having both the Zone and Verdict. Do you find they overlap at all? Do you find yourself reaching for one more than the other? I have a Zone, but was wondering if it'd be worth it to invest in a Verdict too. But I also don't get your sort of distance (max at ~ 315), so the spacing between those discs would be even less for me
Definitely different. The reason I bag the Verdict over other OS mids is because the zone. The verdict, with decent power, really isnít meaty. Itís very straight to fade, a little shorter and more OS than the truth, but still kind of long. The zone (I prefer puddle/wavy top ESPs cuz theyíre meaty) is a great OS approach disc. I use it mainly FH, but will use it for spikey approach BH hyzers sometimes.

Flights and stabilities are different enough. I think even with shorter distance, they are both very useful discs.

Iíll say, the verdict beats in to an eagle-like flight. Which, although useful, makes it a bit necessary to carry a true straight flier, IMO, hence the pairing with the truth.