Thread: JMD27 2019 ITB
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 08:46 PM
Banned

Courses Played: 8
Niced 2,378 Times in 1,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdaire27 View Post
Truthfully this is something I self-debate. Was a reason I stopped throwing the Envy (albeit the Envy is one of my favorite discs).

It kind of boils down to this: I like ‘fade’ and little turn; meaning I like to do-the-work. Work angles and let the disc pan/fade. If I can work a tiny flex or hyzer, that’s my preferred choice, and the tomb is good for that. So, although I may try a Pure or something in this spot, I am satisfied for the time being.

I will say I wish DD or Discraft put out a similar mold. For consistencies sake. And don’t say the Luna. Don’t like the flat inner-wing feel. Other putters are too deep, also.
I like the Envy, too. I use it for approaches when I carry an "All-MVP/Axiom" bag out for a round, and I putt with the Proxy. I chose to bag the Stud over the Envy in my regular bag because the Stud has just that little bit extra glide that I like.

I know what you're saying about the Tomb. I've tried Pures, they're great, very straight discs, but I suspect you'll continue to like the Tomb more. And no, I won't say the Luna. In addition to its price point, I prefer shallow throwing putters/approachers, as you apparently do. I'll stick to the Tomb/Stud/Colt choices over the deeper dish throwing putters.