Old 03-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 19 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whentherainscome View Post
Took my Escapes out for trial #2 today. I was hoping they would be more stable than my Opto Saints, but they didn't seem to be. 175g Lucid Escape couldn't handle 10mph winds, it turned all the way over from some decent hyzer/clean release. I tried again on a water hole in calmer wind, but a breeze further down the fairway kept it turning all the way over into the center of a pond. I expected to hyzer flip them, maybe some movement to the right, but the lack of fade was surprising to me.

If you want a free Escape, check the pond on hole 12, Victory Park, Albion, MI.
i do agree slightly with you. while neither my bio or lucid will fight or hold in headwind, the bio is certainly more stable. -.5, 1 for me while the fuzion is more -.5, 0. i felt the saint and escape were pretty similar discs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davmer2303 View Post
I have a 169 gram escape in Lucid that seems to fall between my S and PPD's Has a very slight turn with a reliable fade. I really enjoy throwing it, and it seems like a disc i can count on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyzer Ale View Post
My main lineup is Saint --> Escape --> PD. It fits perfectly between those two. Easy distance and predictable.
my experience as well, really pair well with a SPD as the headwind disc, escape for the tail.

i keep saying this but it's really relevant in that this really is the easiest disc i regularly put over 400.