View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 AM
aka Starfirebird/Uncle Matt

Years Playing: 18.2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Need help choosing a stable max distance driver.(speed 11 or better)

As the title suggests I'm looking for a stable max distance driver.For as long as I have played I've just started trying these discs.I'm looking for something that has just a slight turn like my Stalker and has a good controllable fade at the end.

My main Driver(Stalker) I can average around 370ft just to give you an idea of the flight I would like to have and the power I have.

So far I have tried the Tern,Destroyer and a King. The Tern tends to get flippy on certain holes(inconsistent),Destroyer is just too much of a disc for me and the King flies close to what I want,but the grip is just not what I would like.It's just weird

I did notice that the King flies nothing like the Disc says.So I'm scratching my head as to why this disc flies better for me than the Destroyer does.

So far this is the list I have come up with for the discs that are similar/close to my Stalker in flight terms.

Latitude 64 Bolt
Prodigy D3
Discraft Crank
Latitude 64 Flow
Innova Krait

I have no experience with these discs and you guys have always been helpful when I have no clue on certain things. So just wanted to say thanks in that regard.

Looking forward to the responses.