View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 110 Times in 67 Posts

Bag Since Last Update (3 rounds):

1x Polecat (XT)- 2 throws. Ideally these are my least thrown mold each update, since that would imply that I don't have many awkward lies or speculative long bids. When those situations inevitably arise, I'm always glad the Polecat is in my bag.
3x Omega (DT, Lunar SS, & Gummy Quantum)- 84 total throws (76 putts). This is my putter, there are many like it but this one is mine...
3x Pig (R-Pro & Pro)- 21 throws.
3x Roc (DX & KC Pro)- 4 throws. Deserve more airtime.
1x Sentinel (Quantum)- 8 throws. I have a much better grasp on the Sentinel than during the last update, and they are staying for the foreseeable future. I dropped down to one for my last round, since I used the two interchangeably beforehand. Overall, they remain a great complement to a small Roc Cycle for headwinds, left to right crosswinds, and low ceiling midrange shots.
2x JLS (no run MJLS & 1.2 QJ)- 4 throws. Oddly enough these have been a seamless replacement for my Roadrunners. Between one beat MJLS and one of the 1.2s/Glows, I have exactly what I wanted in my 2 Roadrunners.
3x OLF (1.1 SOLF, 1.2 MOLF, 1.3 MOLF)- 14 throws. Throwing OLFs as my fastest BH discs is really helping to increase my distance potential. I don't have a huge arm by any means, but I've easily added a good 50' to my BH drives this year. I'm throwing my OLFs as far or past where I could get my flippy Wraiths at the start of the year. Considering this is the method I used to work on my FH distance for about a year, I'll keep with it (speed 9 or under for BH) until late 2019 or the new year.
3x Firebird (Champion & Color Glow Champ)- 13 throws. Typically for shots when discretion is the better part of valor and I'm playing for the easy par or a circle's edge bird look.
2x Xcal (PFN Star)- 7 throws.