View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 3
Niced 400 Times in 275 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphilso1 View Post
I'd like to thank whoever recommended Proxies a few months back. The Proxy has been a go-to disc for approaches and short drives. It hasn't just complemented my Envy, it has actually stolen most of my Envy shots! When I want a putter line with fade, I find I'm more accurate manipulating release angles with the Proxy rather than stepping up in stability to an Envy.

I'm seriously considering dropping the Envy from the bag for a bit. Which is depressing, because I LOVE my Envies. But between my beat Zone and Proxy, I can cover every line I want. Anyone else find the Envy get squeezed out of their bags? Logically I don't want to drop it, since I think it just might be the easiest disc to throw ever made. BUT...Proxy is fantastic too, and a touch more versatile.
Good to hear! I felt bad cause at first I didn't think you really liked it or maybe that was someone else. Doesn't matter, Proxys good.

I carry proxy, zone, envy too and I could drop my Envy and have dabbled with that few times this summer - carrying a small bag lately. But honestly I prefer having it and put it back in. Sometimes I just feel like hammering down on the Envy. But, yes, I agree zone and Proxy can handle it.

Niced: (1)