Thread: [Discraft] Vulture Driver
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 03:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 603 Times in 443 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crd 81 View Post
How does the Vulture compare to the Orion lf?
So I used both Vultures and Orion LF's. If I had to choose which I like better. It would be the Orion LF - I feel the Vulture is like a slightly faster Thunderbird and the Orion more like an Orc. Where there is some play in the high speed stability (it has a -1 turn) but it has a fade of 3. Comparing ESP Vulture to Sirius (or star plastic) Orion LF - OLF has hyzer-flip ability but will have a solid fade, if flipping up an ESP Vulture they seem to hold straighter longer with a gradual but more mellow fade. Quantum plastic (or champion) OLFs are NICE, they are definitely more OS in general. Comparing that to a Z Vulture. I think the QOLF will have a more driver fade in the end. I'd rate them Vulture: 10/5/0/2 and OLF 9/5/-1/3 - OLF's are great for cycling in Sirius or Millenium Standard (or pro) plastic. OLF's that work in are the BEST hyzerflip control drivers I've used. I can hit really nice reliable lines with it. I like the feel of the Orions better. Both really nice discs. Slightly different in flight, but hand-feel I still like Orions.

Niced: (1)