Old 11-13-2019, 07:51 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 867 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugular View Post
I've been asking around to borrow a bag of putters and I'm hoping Rattlers, P2s (another disc I've been recommended as feeling like an Ultrastar) and beaded Aviars are in that bag. I just want to quickly look through the options out there and get a feel for the variety of feel in putting with them. I do find it a little confusing that there are throwing putters and putting putters. Why not have two different categories for them? Putters, Shorts, Mids, Fairways and Distance.
Some companies do have OS approach putter that is just an approach putter not a true putter or they have a disc labeled approach disc being some more like slow slow midrange in shape. Pro players do not really need the neutral different mold of long putter they still use the OS approach putters. I also think Control driver 9-10 speed should be another type of driver and a midrange driver needs to be added as well. I know If I had a brand the approach disc and the midrange driver for sure would be added to the list as might be a control driver or at least moving 9 speed discs to the fairway category.