Old 10-31-2019, 10:32 PM

Years Playing: 35.3
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 82 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentCrook View Post
Lol, the "Big Steele Bridge" is hilarious

Yep, X fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a fan of underdogs in general and X is such a small school that they're frequently the underdog. Plus, despite my current beliefs, I was raised Catholic and still have a soft spot for those schools. (Big Notre Dame football fan too.)

Also, my pops went to X on a full ride for 3 years before he decided to drop out and join the electrician's union like his grandfather, dad, and his 3 older brothers.

My college b-ball rooting order is something like this. X > NKU (my alma mater) > UK > UofL > UC (I really like John Brannen though, so I'll be rooting harder for UC than I have in the past.) I don't actively root against any "local" teams, I want them all to do well as it only helps the whole area.
Same here. X is my #1 and then my rooting interests are directly proportional to the team's distance from Cincy. I root for all the teams you listed . . . four of us went to UC for grad school.

I like keeping an eye on NKU, they seem to be doing everything right. Made a successful jump into Division 1 with frequent conference improvement. They remind me a lot of XU. Good facility too especially considering where the program was when it was built. Hopefully they keep it moving forward.