Old 01-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 16 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harr0140 View Post
Knowing Toms personality . . . I am excited for the future of Highbridge. I am already working on plans to host a tournament at Highbridge this summer/fall. I also am planning to host a Team Disc Golf Experience weekend there with my entire team. I will also be offering any assistance Tom needs to help get more people up there, if he needs assistance in addressing maintenance issues of the past. I am a long work history in property maintenance and might have some techniques or possible specialty equipment that might make the job easier. I would also like to put together a work party of sorts to bring anyone who wants to volunteer for a weekend to help get the course into perfect condition for the start of the 2019 season. Ill be talking to Tom about those details in the near future too.
Couldn't be more excited with all of these new developments! My group like so many others used to make a yearly trip up there and even with the EX staff and amenities always had a great time. The last two years we were forced to go elsewhere and it never quite added up to the amazing experience that a HBH weekend is. I look forward to many many more trips.

And harr0140 if you do get a work day organized please post about it asap so I can hopefully set up time away from work and child care to make sure I am up there. Hell I'm down to just move tires for a whole day lol. But seriously interested in work day/ weekend!