Old 08-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 737 Times in 629 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
I'm sure it will be a clean design strategy. The Big Z Roach is my favorite example of an excellent mold not selling as well because players don't want that cartoon stamp.

Their production Z design has been such a classic look for a while now. I intentionally avoid Titanium because of the obnoxious stamps. Tone it down.

I will say I really like my Big Z Zombee stamp. Most are awful though. The Big Z Punisher & Machete stamps are especially terrible.
Well they must have seen players including a few of the Pro sponsored ones wiping the Picture part of the Roach Big Z stamps and a few other Big Z stamps as well Meatball style Comet comes to mind, the Comet used to have a cool Comet for the stamp like the old Elite X did. The 3 best were Z, ESP and reular X for stamps, Soft X was like Jawbreaker for stamp a bit boring, but still nothing wild. The Worst were The Big Z stamps that needed a redo soon anyhow once all the old stock without modern flight numbers was sold off from Discraft Warehouse. As did a few Ti discs need a redo especially the Wasp and buzz that had this odd digital look to the insects. Pro D was cool and most except the Roach in Pro D was just a smaller version of the Roach in Big Z that was stamped in deep on some Pro D to the point you could not get it out, a stamp groove would show up on the disc.