Old 07-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default new discs

Just bought a:

used 175 11x Eagle with "Cali" on the inside rim. 9/10 very broken in though..

great disc! I was recommened by some members of DGCR to drop my overstables and high speeds to switch for low speed understables and Im glad I did. I can now hyzer flip, and my girl is all into helping me recognize form errors that my high speed overstable drivers were hiding.

175 Star Mako.

Also another recommendation from DGCR members. I had never even thrown a mid range a month ago, and didnt even see their purpose. but now that i got this Mako anything under 250 is laid up clean. I used to just hyzer spike my overstables as an approach, but in the long term that simply doesnt work.

180g Aero

Didnt actually "purchase" this one, but a guy hit my car with it in the parking lot and said i could keep it becasue it left a mark. (gotta love DG parking lots) anyway this is a great straight flyer, but i dont know too much about this. Innova's disc discriptions are pretty stupid they use the same adjectives to describe everyone of their discs so its sort of hard for me to decypher any differences between this disc and the rest of my mids without actually going out and throwing for a couple of hours.

175 Z Buzz

Just got this one used, great flyer. a little more flippy than most of my previous Buzzz's, I think I can hyzer flip it but not consistently. is there a trick to hyzer flipping mids?