Old 05-10-2019, 01:11 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.5
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 137 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lines View Post
Has anyone tried the Voodoo straps? $10 is almost to cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albatross View Post
Im curious as well. My Phenix Quads bit the dust this weekend, and $10 seems too good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowLegs View Post
^ $10 is good, but they also want $10 shipping. Now it's $20 and I have to stop and think about it.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albatross View Post
Thats when I say, So that means I can get a backup Karma for $39, free shipping... I usually break off at the blue or purple decision. Or buy 2, IDK.
Have voodoo straps, phenix, dga, brownbelt, dynamic straps (wide and thin, used fade, and Innova straps.

Most comfortable: Voodoo- the way the cushioning makes it the most comfortable, although doesn't have the most padding, so if you use the one shoulder sling method it can get squished on the one shoulder.

Most durable: Phenix, but you can't get them anymore. Second up would be a tie between the dynamic wide straps and the voodoo.

Cushioning durability: Dynamic Wide straps- least likely to have padding bunch up

Best hardware: Phenix, then tie for all but the Innova and fade. Hardware clip snapped on each. Could just be a fluke but...

Straps that dig into the shoulders the most: Innova, Fade, Dynamic thin. Phenix straps come in behind them.

Best straps for larger people: Dynamic Wide straps

Best straps for girls: Voodoo (my has tested them all too and this her preference.

Springy-est or straps for those who like low riding bags: Brownbelt, then DGA, followed by Phenix. (Phenix is springy, but doesn't sit as low)

Best for a long day: Voodoo and Dynamic for a traditional feel, DGA or Brownbelt for springy feel.

Coolest feature: Fade with the rainfly, only straps with a truly unique feature

Best gel straps: Brownbelt

If I think of any other helpful information I'll post later.