View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:13 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 655 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphilso1 View Post
Totally agree...although probably because I can count on one hand the number of times I've thrown further than 380'. Trespass was basically made for my power range. And with the Lucid-X Trespass available the past year or two, there's now a plastic variant that is stable enough to either really rip on or toss into a mild-to-moderate headwind.

I'm not throwing Trespasses currently, simply because Ballistas are easier distance for me. But the Trespass is still a driver that flies very well for my arm.
You could be right. I go out there and try to mash on Trespasses, and I'm probably overpowering them.

I have thrown a few Trespasses that could reliably handle 440' worth of power. However, I've also thrown some that would flip on anything over 360'. The Trespass is definitely not a "power hungry" disc like a Destroyer. A little finesse is needed to get a Trespass to do what you want.

IF (and that's a big if) I decided to bag a Trespass again it would be more for hyzerflip turnovers rather than flat bombing. At high speed a Trespass pretty much needs to be hyzerflipped to keep it on a flat line.

Niced: (1)