Old 04-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Verified Jurkface

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 166
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2,229 Times in 1,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter View Post
so i need suggestions! i still have buzzzs but not seasoned and if i have to beat some in,i just may. im considering the gobi,a seasoned fossil gila(which i bag for the more stable spots) impact, mako3 ,element or even a buzzz ss
I don't want to sound like Casey but the Impact is actually not a bad choice here if you can get over the weird rim and the gummy ESP plastic it usually comes in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
Fuzion Evidence then. Good grief I love throwing that thing.
The Evidence was my first thought. Immediate seasoned Buzzz flight, quick, feels good. A heavy Opto or GL Claymore might work too (especially Frost).
Quote:
Originally Posted by asromatifoso View Post
Recycled Core beats in pretty quick. I have one that's dead straight. Faster/longer than a Mako3 though IME.
Cores are pretty sweet still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose33 View Post
Have you looked at a Warship? It sounds exactly like what your describing to me. Maybe a little fast.
Definitely fits the flight he's looking for. Got more of a Roc feel than a Buzzz feel if that matters to him.

I've always found this to be a tough slot to nail down, especially with quick fixes. If you want it to be particularly useful for line-shaping, for a while to boot, it's really hard to beat starting out with something slightly overstable (like the Wasp) and beating it into this sweet spot. The off the shelf stuff tend to get so much turn and want to drift off-center as they wear in that they can be tough to shape lines with (unless it's that runaway turnover line). Some other underrated mid options that might be worth looking at would be QMS (might take a little seasoning but usually in the ball park of ESP Buzzz, Warship, Core, etc stability) and Squall (might be too fast and driver-ish).

Niced: (1)