Thread: [Other] Alpha - Power Fairway
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 173
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 63 Times in 26 Posts

I picked up a 2nd run Blue Sublime while in Houston for work, I initially was frustrated because I was reading all about how its a power driver and I kept flipping it over. after getting back to MN I had alot of time to build my bag and I decided instead of treating the Alpha as a OS driver to treat it as a straight to US flyer and have it go head to head against my FD and Leo3. it quickly knocked out the FD and has been paying dividends as a straight flyer.

I was out this weekend at Blue Ribbon Pines on the infamous Hole 4 (444', Pine trees on both sides the hole length of the fairway) Piped my Alpha straight down the center almost 3/4th of the way, made for a easy upshot almost a run at Eagle and drop in 3 my best score on that hole ever. And last night at Kaposia had alot of tunnel shots and I was trusting the Alpha to fly straight and true and minimize fading out and getting into trouble.

Now I'm reading the 2nd runs (especially the blue sublime) was a bit of an anomaly and I can't find any to get a backup for, hope lighting strikes twice on the next run or I stumble across one.

Niced: (1)